News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Royal Motorways, Radford

Started by Michael Bevan, October 01, 2023, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMCL

Two more recent arrivals at Royal Motorways:
AT51 CVS - Dennis Javelin/Plaxton Prima - purchased from Cymru Coaches but new in 2002 to MOD.
UL55 UNO - Scania N94UD/ East Lancs - new to UNO Bus, Hatfield in 2005.

UL55 UNO (the only double decker in the Royal Motorways fleet) is running each day on the 501 school service from Bromsgrove to Alcester. It has replaced SW09 UMD (Volvo B12BT/ Plaxton Panther 15 metre coach) on this duty.

B61 ANDREW

Quick question , does the 501 service operate to the same route/timetable as Green Bus did ?? Thanks. 

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: DMCL on November 28, 2023, 07:47:03 PMUL55 UNO (the only double decker in the Royal Motorways fleet) is running each day on the 501 school service from Bromsgrove to Alcester.
After a chat with a Royal Motorways driver yesterday , I can confirm that the only d/d in their fleet is registered UJ55UNO. It is normally based at Redditch. 

DMCL

My apologies for giving an incorrect registration number for this vehicle.
Although new to UNO Bus of Hatfield, UJ55 UNO came to Royal Motorways from Whippet, Swavesey in an overall dark blue livery.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: DMCL on February 01, 2024, 09:39:56 AMMy apologies for giving an incorrect registration number for this vehicle.
Absolutely no problem.  I spend literally hours trying to decipher my hand written 'scribbled down' bus and coach registrations. For example I have written down the 'reg' of a double deck coach only to find the 'reg' is of a minibus based in Shetland . . . . .  :undecided:  The registration can usually be corrected by various methods including reports sent in by folks like yourself  -  keep up the good work.  :smiley: 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk