News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Ridleys Coaches (Kenilworth)

Started by James4368, April 11, 2016, 03:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

JoNi

Olympian S922 YOO seen on S2 Princethorpe schoolbus today.

DJ

Ridleys currently have ADL Demonstrator YX19 ONU 'BooBee' on loan, and were using it on rail replacement work from Leamington Spa to Nuneaton yesterday.

https://flic.kr/p/2kW4pNc

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Michael Bevan

Ridleys have recently acquired ex South Staffs Volvo B7TL SGZ 3538. It's on rail replacements today between Leamington Spa and Nuneaton.

Coventrybususer95

It seems Ridley's have pulled out of flix bus after getting some disturbing phone calls from there head office
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

Ridley's statement is pretty damning on Flixbus 

Mayfield

Where can you access their statement to read it

midlandred2003

B61 ANDREW

A lot of operators, some long established, have acquired/leased new vehicles for Flixbus work. I guess finding enough work for coaches and drivers can be a challenge at the moment. Where do you draw the line ??     

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on September 24, 2022, 01:41:56 PMA lot of operators, some long established, have acquired/leased new vehicles for Flixbus work. I guess finding enough work for coaches and drivers can be a challenge at the moment. Where do you draw the line ??   
I guess the line is drawn if you don't get paid for services given. 

Michael Bevan

I saw BV69 LPJ in Coventry earlier on the 020 service from London to Birmingham. Plain white with Ridleys legals on, so I'm guessing they're still operating until their contract ends.

winston

Quote from: Michael Bevan on October 04, 2022, 07:13:49 PMI saw BV69 LPJ in Coventry earlier on the 020 service from London to Birmingham. Plain white with Ridleys legals on, so I'm guessing they're still operating until their contract ends.
Ridley's re-started Flixbus operations from Monday, I understand Ridley's & Flixbus have sorted out their differences

IMarkeh

Quote from: winston on October 04, 2022, 07:20:16 PMRidley's re-started Flixbus operations from Monday, I understand Ridley's & Flixbus have sorted out their differences
Given the facebook post, I think that Ridleys has a lot of making up to do as that could really hinder Flixbus' reputation and ability to expand. 

winston

Quote from: IMarkeh on October 05, 2022, 03:07:47 AMGiven the facebook post, I think that Ridleys has a lot of making up to do as that could really hinder Flixbus' reputation and ability to expand.
Flixbus's reputation is self inflicted, a few operators have dropped Flixbus work including Thandi. Flixbus came back to Ridley's, as no other operator wanted to take on the former Ridley's routes. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk