News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

MRD

Started by SEVERNLINK, April 21, 2015, 12:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: countryliner on January 19, 2016, 05:01:01 AM
@SEVERNLINK - Thanks for the info.

YX04LJJ is the LDV mini-bus. It was last operated by Collins of Cambridge and was still that operators livery when I last saw it.

countryliner

@B61 ANDREW - Thanks for the info. I wonder if MRD will ever get another bus such as another Optare Solo to use as a spare vehicle.

B61 ANDREW

Mercs  N922NAP seems to have "gone", no sign of it the last two time I have gone past MRD's premises.  :)

countryliner

@B61 ANDREW - Thanks for the info. So i presume that YX04 LJJ and YG02 FVX are the only vehicles that MRD currently have in their fleet.

B61 ANDREW

I can confirm that unless MRD have acquired anything else in the last fortnight that the above are the only two vehicles operated. Both N922NAP and R901WLG have "gone", both being noted around five weeks ago heading south on the M5 on the back of a lorry.  :-\   I would guess scrapyard bound - unless any one knows otherwise.  :)   

PM

I saw PEZ3058 a couple of weeks back still running on the Charford's...  :o

Solo1

Quote from: countryliner on January 27, 2016, 08:45:54 PM
@B61 ANDREW - Thanks for the info. So i presume that YX04 LJJ and YG02 FVX are the only vehicles that MRD currently have in their fleet.
the 02 solo was with walsall community travel

the trainbasher

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on January 19, 2016, 08:25:32 PM

YX04LJJ is the LDV mini-bus. It was last operated by Collins of Cambridge and was still that operators livery when I last saw it.

I know a LDV minibus of MRDs once made it to Merry Hill when they used to run the one day a week Merry Hill to Bromsgrove service

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

B61 ANDREW

A "new" LDV being used my MRD is MX55WUP , new to Solihull MBC.

B61 ANDREW

A Mercs mini-bus , SN54FBX , noted on MRD's yard this morning , it was new to Stewart of Aberfeldy.  8)

B61 ANDREW

MRD have been using YX04FYJ , a Mercs minibus on their Bromsgrove services this week. Not sure if it is a loan vehicle or if it has been acquired as I have not had chance to speak to the driver yet. 

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on January 18, 2024, 08:17:29 PMMRD have been using YX04FYJ , a Mercs minibus on their Bromsgrove services this week. Not sure if it is a loan vehicle or if it has been acquired as I have not had chance to speak to the driver yet.
Still not had chance to speak to the driver but I can confirm this vehicle carries MRD legal lettering. 

B61 ANDREW

Having spoken with the owner last week, I can confirm that Mercs YX04FYJ has replaced Solo YG02FVX which has left the fleet. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk