News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coventry Service Changes - September 2022

Started by stellasteve, July 25, 2022, 09:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPC

The 25th Sept timetables for the 2 and 12X are now on Traveline surprisingly well in advance.
Service 2 is having it's evening service obliterated - the 20:00 from Pool Meadow to Canley Road will be the last bus of each day.

JPC

https://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/service-updates/service-changes-from-sunday-4th-september-2022

Hmm, The new 3 timetable (on Traveline and TfWM) was initally showing Sunday journeys terminating at Hen Lane but has since been amended/updated and will continue to serve Arena Park during Sunday daytimes - so maybe TfWM has stepped in to fund this or just a plain error?.

The withdrawn school services 57/58/58A are being replaced to some extent with new school services 53/54/55 :rolleyes:

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: JPC on August 19, 2022, 08:04:57 PMhttps://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/service-updates/service-changes-from-sunday-4th-september-2022

Hmm, The new 3 timetable (on Traveline and TfWM) was initally showing Sunday journeys terminating at Hen Lane but has since been amended/updated and will continue to serve Arena Park during Sunday daytimes - so maybe TfWM has stepped in to fund this or just a plain error?.

The withdrawn school services 57/58/58A are being replaced to some extent with new school services 53/54/55 :rolleyes:
Don't the 53/54/55 go to the same places as the 57/58/A?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Solo1

ellspurs

stellasteve

On the 5s earlier (first bus was late according to my friend) and the amount of people that were confused as to what was going on was shocking - even for a Sunday. I can only imagine how bad the complaints and confusion will be from tomorrow after the 5B gets added into the mix and the 7A that would usually run is cut. Poor communication from National Express no notice at any bus stops no timetables changed and nbus passes not working at some stops similar to last years changes (which still haven't been resolved after multiple emails). On another note, the letters appended to the end of routes seem to now be in lowercase which I assume is to do with destinations now being done in house. Hopefully the only way is up from here and services can get better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk