News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Other Operators / Re: Chaserider
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:06:50 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 12:37:31 PMAh right makes sense was just wondering why the E200 wasn't on the 36 or 35A and then SN64CVM could have been on the 35A as I know the E200 has done the 36 before
506 which was one of the enviro 200s has gone to high peak I believe it's only on loan though so that's one less euro 6 bus at the moment for Chaserider. And then with 641 and 630 off the road that's at least 3 euro 6 buses ofd the road.
https://www.route-one.net/news/west-midlands-bus-franchising-process-set-to-start-in-2025-mayor/

Go-Ahead'll be around soon, the saviours of everything and such other nonsense.
Other Operators / Re: Carolean Coaches, Willenha...
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:05:20 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 12:36:22 PMUnless there was a mistake that should be the 5th veichle unless they have a fifth but not a ticket machine for it yet. It is usually this one and AS09PAN on the 19 the other two E200's haven't been out in a while on the 19 presumably there spare I think bus 1 didn't have an assault screen which is needed on the 19
Yeah I would definitely recommend an assault screen on the 19 route, I heard a rumor it had its window smashed and hasent been seen since, I wonder if they will get it fitted with a assault screen so if any buses have their windows smashed then that can do out with a assault screen.
Rotala / Re: Diamond West Midlands - Ti...
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: winston on Yesterday at 01:52:31 PMIt seems they've been rushed in to service, they were only acquired Monday this week.

It was on loan for Warranty Cover via Wrightbus last time, there is a picture in my original post you quoted
Yeah I know I do have a photo of it somewhere along with the other one which was also on WrightBus warranty loan.
Other Operators / Re: Chaserider
Last post by CKD - Yesterday at 04:18:28 PM
Quote from: Wba_lad on Yesterday at 10:26:55 AMYes 641 had an accident not expected to be on the road anytime soon, from what I've been told it's got to wait for parts from Egypt.
Bloody hell, Egypt! What was the damage?
National Express West Midlands / Re: Untimetabled 'E' Workings
Last post by Bartosz - Yesterday at 04:16:17 PM
4749 - 80E to Summerfield Park.
First / Re: First Bus - Leicester
Last post by RobertJ21a - Yesterday at 04:02:04 PM
Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on May 14, 2024, 10:57:03 PMMore out today..
Equally 35179/80 and 35186 have cascaded out the depot onto new areas. I assume in order for more buses to come to Leicester the depot is now full and needs some vehicles out.
Although I still disagree with what they are doing.. should have been a lot more double deckers and a few less single deckers.
Not really much justification for any more double deckers. All are quite short routes, often full of those with buggies, walkers, shopping trolleys etc.
Too few passengers would bother going upstairs for such short distances.
Arriva / Re: Arriva's future?
Last post by RobertJ21a - Yesterday at 03:58:01 PM
Quote from: winston on Yesterday at 01:50:01 PMI'm not sure whether the physical sale by DB to I Squared Capital has physically taken place yet?

I'd say the closures are pretty certain, they're all over the Trade Press
Surely, the sale to I Squared has not yet been finalised ?
Garage threads / Re: West Bromwich Garage
Last post by 2900 - Yesterday at 03:50:18 PM
i hear on the grape vine, oak road to receive EV charging infrastructure  in 2025, ready for late 25 delivery's  of 40 MILK FLOATS 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Buses on loan
Last post by Twm 1990S - Yesterday at 02:33:48 PM
4696 on 29 WA
4994 on 9 PN
4990 on 126 PN
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk