News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK40

the solo (YJ13 HJN) has now moved up north to high peak after 4 days in staffordshire.

solonightrider

Quote from: Bob on April 15, 2024, 03:11:10 PMWas out in service till about 730am. Unless something else is tracking as it
it was out on the Lichfiel 31 / 32 this afternoon it was tracking as 180  i seen it on Eastern Ave about 450pm ish 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

There is now a 66 plate ex uno bus and a white solo SR parked on the yard 

Wumpty

180 in Wednesfield High Street and sounds like a Boeing 737 trying to take off!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Isle of Stroma

Quote180 in Wednesfield High Street and sounds like a Boeing 737 trying to take off!

Classic, Next Gen or MAX ??

Westy

Quote from: Isle of Stroma on April 16, 2024, 06:00:58 PMClassic, Next Gen or MAX ??
Lets hope the doors or whatever stop on, compared to a 'proper' Boeing!

Wba_lad

I believe the new green enviro 200, 581 YX11 CNY, is out today but it's tracking as 180 again even though it is on the Chaserider system and can track as it's given fleet number. 

Wumpty

Quote from: Isle of Stroma on April 16, 2024, 06:00:58 PMClassic, Next Gen or MAX ??
737-204 to be precise.

Last time I heard anything quite like it was G-BHWF Britannia Airways!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Bob

Are the ex Arriva Volvos on the way out? Only two out of the 6 remaining are in use atm. 

Capitalpotter

Quote from: Bob on April 20, 2024, 11:35:39 AMAre the ex Arriva Volvos on the way out? Only two out of the 6 remaining are in use atm.
I've noticed that this week there seems to be fewer out

Wba_lad

Chaserider was on rail replacement this morning running from Birmingham new street to Walsall stopping at duddeston, Aston, witton, Perry Barr, hamstead, tame bridge parkway, bescot stadium and Walsall. 64 was tracking on it but it was 638 running it instead. 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Capitalpotter on April 20, 2024, 03:28:02 PMI've noticed that this week there seems to be fewer out
Massive backlog of buses to be repaired atm that's why

Wba_lad

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on April 21, 2024, 10:24:17 PMMassive backlog of buses to be repaired atm that's why
Yes, 630 is off the road needing a new engine, 641 is not off the road due to a RTC, 625 is off the road for some reason, 506 keeps having issues where it is ridiculously slow. 505 keeps deciding it don't like the belts. 631 also having some issue I think the gearbox is on its way out on that one as takes forever to get from 0-30. Which leaves Walsall in a bit of a mess really, as it has to be euro 6 but 799 drivers hate it on Walsall routes because it's a pain to get out of the bus station, which really only leaves them with 632, 168, 610 and 64. One thing I don't get Telford branded vehicles are not allowed in Stafford as the Telford mayor or councillor lives there and don't like to see the vehicles he pays for Telford work in his home area. However also transport for West Midlands don't seem to like Telford branded vehicles in Walsall either but if that's the only euro 6 vehicles Chaserider have available in depot then they should be allowed to send them down. The evoras really do Walsall work either because they are always allocated to the 60s. However if I was Chaserider when they are in a little bit of a mess finding euro 6 buses I would allocate anything to the 60 as there is no requirement for the 60 and being the evoras down to Walsall. 747 which is currently on loan to Chaserider too that is euro 6 but Chaserider don't seem to be aware of it, it would be nice to see it down in Walsall before it returns off loan. 

solonightrider

aint the 2 new on fleet 67 plate e200s euro 6 then  if so they are being wasted on 841 & 432 they could be on the 35a 36 and get them big volvo's on to 74 826 828 circuit to releive some of the old heaps off there that constantly fail most days 
Seems daft putting the freshly re painted bigger stuff on narrow county lanes over uttox area to gat all bashed and scraped up. 99 seems to be took off 841 432 and put on 74  826 828 - they dont seem to ever put owt decent on 74 826 828 all the oldest unreliable scrag end tat they can find.

winston

Quote from: solonightrider on April 22, 2024, 11:44:01 PMaint the 2 new on fleet 67 plate e200s euro 6 then  if so they are being wasted on 841 & 432 they could be on the 35a 36 and get them big volvo's on to 74 826 828 circuit to releive some of the old heaps off there that constantly fail most days
Seems daft putting the freshly re painted bigger stuff on narrow county lanes over uttox area to gat all bashed and scraped up. 99 seems to be took off 841 432 and put on 74  826 828 - they dont seem to ever put owt decent on 74 826 828 all the oldest unreliable scrag end tat they can find.
No, they're Euro 5. Only E200MMC's are Euro 6.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk