News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

City Centre public transport map and guide

Started by Bus Man K2, November 24, 2019, 12:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

I was thinking for the 3 City Centre guide. That all the services that serve a bus station stop or terminus in Birmingham, e.g. MS7 would list the following service in numerical order 3, 3, 5 & 6 as they service the same terminus. This would overide what they currently look like.  What do people think?

Busmapper

For me the current layout works fine where for each service, the city stops it serves are listed.

Ian Hardy

I would leave the lists as they are currently with route numbers showing which bus stops they serve.

As most people would know the service that they require and would just want to know which stops that service stopped at.

If a list of stops was added with which routes served them, this must be in addition to the list in route order not instead of it.

Also if I was at stop MS7, I would not need a map to tell me which services stopped there as I could just look at the routes listed on the bus stop.

Bus Man K2

The list would be in place of was is currently on the document. I am only thinking of it for people that don't know where there services would go from.

Bus Man K2

Plus I know that every body on this forum would know where services go from.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 30, 2019, 01:25:17 PM
The list would be in place of was is currently on the document. I am only thinking of it for people that don't know where there services would go from.
It is easier for people to find the service they need on the list and then look for which stop it serves rather than hunting through stop names/codes and looking for their service that way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk