News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromford Lane by the Tyburn Road was close last night.
There are notices on buses saying they were diverted last night, saying the 11A was using Wood Lane (I've never heard of a bus using that road before, until now.) and the 11C was using Wheelwright Road.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

37351ml

16's were being diverted this morning between Wellington road and lozells road going via Wood Lane 54 route to pb then part of the 46 route to join back on normal line of route At Hamstead road.

Kevin

Quote from: 37351ml on February 06, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
16's were being diverted this morning between Wellington road and lozells road going via Wood Lane 54 route to pb then part of the 46 route to join back on normal line of route At Hamstead road.

PB 16 still now diverting via Lozells Road and Aston Six Ways, house fire on Hamstead Road
Interesting being on a 16 on the Birchfield flyover, quite why it isn't going down Heathfield Road is beyond me but never mind...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Kevin

Smallbrook Queensway into city centre is closed at the moment, so Holloway Circus is hilarious, hardly anything moving
Just seen an 82 trying to go all the way round to go back up Suffolk Street

Busmapper

Again today seen an AG 5 using Highfield and Cole Valley Roads rather than Robin Hood Lane. First saw this at least a week ago (before the Priory Rd/School Rd closure currently affecting the 3 and 27). No online info about such a 5 diversion from what I can see.

Trident 4194

Bad day for the 9s today- crash this morning in Halesowen, and now building on fire in colley gate causing diversion

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Hit and run at the Fox and Goose involving a woman, lorry and a car.
The 11A is being diverted, Stechford Lane, Washwood Heath Road, Drews Lane, Bromford Lane, normal line of route.

Looks odd seeing DTS on the Wahwood Heath Road.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Hagley Causeway currently closed because of a police incident.

4H on diversion

MasterPlan

29s being diverted away from Pothole (Quinton) Road for some reason.

Can you post sensible things only please, not your own slang that no-one else will no where you are on about? - Tony
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Kevin

Just seen an 8A turn left to go down the back of the Bartons Arms, wondered why until the bus I'm on stopped at the crossroads facing a police cordon in Newtown

Edit. Turns out the driver of 1813 just wasn't aware of the diversion, only found out when it eventually cleared and the radio call came saying 8A normal line of route

Justin Tyme

Quote from: Busmapper on March 10, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Again today seen an AG 5 using Highfield and Cole Valley Roads rather than Robin Hood Lane. First saw this at least a week ago (before the Priory Rd/School Rd closure currently affecting the 3 and 27). No online info about such a 5 diversion from what I can see.

Caught a 5 this afternoon (4502 in fine form btw) and found it's still operating via Cole Valley Road and Highfield Road in Hall Green, so presumably a long term diversion - or is it permanent??  As stated above, somehow this seems to have slipped through the NXWM publicity 'net'.  Nothing online and no on-bus notice.

MW

Quote from: Justin Tyme on March 22, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
Caught a 5 this afternoon (4502 in fine form btw) and found it's still operating via Cole Valley Road and Highfield Road in Hall Green, so presumably a long term diversion - or is it permanent??  As stated above, somehow this seems to have slipped through the NXWM publicity 'net'.  Nothing online and no on-bus notice.

I wonder if it's to do with the low bridge at the bottom of Robin Hood Lane. This was the bridge that was causing damage to the Plaxtons a few years ago. Perhaps the height for it has been remeasured and changed again. The Highgate one says 14'3, but you can get a taller Plaxton under it no problem.

John

Must be a problem with Aston Lane or Brookvale Road as the 11s are using Aldridge Road going past the dog track. 3 11Cs in convoy at the minute I imagine going up to The Ridgeway

CL

Three protests in Birmingham today; some roads have closed.

Many YW services terminating/starting outside Digbeth Coach Station; also saw a 16 come back up Smallbrook Queensway
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk