News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

6991 not tracking on 80. 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Hydrogen vehicles
Last post by Steve3229vp - Today at 03:18:45 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on May 16, 2024, 09:48:26 PMIf they do return to service next week better be quick to get a photo as I bet they don't last a week
You're always positive about the Hydrogen buses aren't you !
Arriva / Re: Arriva Leicester
Last post by Magikrabby - Today at 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: joieman on Yesterday at 11:40:01 AMWhat's even more puzzling is why it was the three surplus buses that haven't had anything done to them.
I think the answer as to why is pretty obvious - they are at Thurmaston! The ones that had branding removed and were repainted are Hinckley's, who seem care more about presentation of their buses. Not that that's an excuse! xD
2023 (3/4 branded) on 2
It's better this way now stops the kids putting idiotic changes and insulting comments 
Quote from: Ingleboro261F on Today at 11:35:43 AMBus times has changed so now only experts can make edits, weird....
It's not weird when you see some off the changes admin have had to reverse 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Hydrogen vehicles
Last post by Tony - Today at 12:10:49 PM
Quote from: Ingleboro261F on Today at 11:34:26 AMI'm guessing they are still unavailable then because they haven't come back into service this week
They're available, but staff have to be found to get them fuelled first
National Express West Midlands / Re: Buses on loan
Last post by Twm 1990S - Today at 11:35:58 AM
4696 on X51
Bus times has changed so now only experts can make edits, weird....
I'm guessing they are still unavailable then because they haven't come back into service this week
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk