News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on March 22, 2024, 10:22:55 PM625 a long term thing then despite its age?
Yes it is

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on March 23, 2024, 09:54:58 AMYes it is
625 and 670 already failed on 826/828 thos morning. 187 got whizzed to Rugeley to replace 625

Quote from: Bob on March 23, 2024, 10:58:16 AM625 and 670 already failed on 826/828 thos morning. 187 got whizzed to Rugeley to replace 625
625's doors were "playing up" turned out they were fine

19i should be back out next week all being well. Went out on a test drive this morning 

Mayfield

Quote from: Mayfield on March 23, 2024, 07:59:20 PMDo you mean 198
Apparently there's a bus 19i now 😂. Yeah I did mean 198 😂

632 now needing a new window as kids threw something at the bus in Aldridge smashing the window

Wba_lad

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on March 29, 2024, 01:33:27 AM632 now needing a new window as kids threw something at the bus in Aldridge smashing the window
Yeah was top of barns lane. Could be linked with coalpool incidents, because they can't get the 19 anymore probably going on a little walk into rushall and targeting buses there. A lot more service for them to target there too.

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Wba_lad on April 02, 2024, 11:04:02 AMYeah was top of barns lane. Could be linked with coalpool incidents, because they can't get the 19 anymore probably going on a little walk into rushall and targeting buses there. A lot more service for them to target there too.
They can get the 19 just Carolean hasn't been targeted yet for some reason, although they are turning there attention to Beechdale now with ASB in Stephenson Square 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Wba_lad

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on April 02, 2024, 11:38:10 AMThey can get the 19 just Carolean hasn't been targeted yet for some reason, although they are turning there attention to Beechdale now with ASB in Stephenson Square
Carolean probably aren't being targeted because at the moment it's a free service people of the 19 route are probably loving life free bus run, wait untill they start charging that's when they will start getting issues. People be going well you was free before and when they aren't allowed on they it will cause issues.

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Wba_lad on April 02, 2024, 12:28:30 PMCarolean probably aren't being targeted because at the moment it's a free service people of the 19 route are probably loving life free bus run, wait untill they start charging that's when they will start getting issues. People be going well you was free before and when they aren't allowed on they it will cause issues.
Highly doubt fares or not affect it, NX never got attacked on the 19 they aren't currently being attacked on the 29 that is still using exact fare, what the bus attacks are down to is bored little darlings (being nice) with no care in the world deciding to not be  bored by throwing bricks at cars and buses because they haven't got a community centre or stuff to go to probably why there parents sit at home refusing to take them anywhere like say Alton Towers or Cadbury World watching reality TV and only going out when the local pub has the big match on or to get there dole payments. Meanwhile the Council and local MP blame the Bus Companies yet they aren't deterring them. 

NX used to have issues on the 34 and 39 in Darlaston you still have pay probably more as well these days then back when they were being attacked, the reason that stopped was because of people deciding to do things not because NX did anything like run free buses. And in all my years of living around Darlaston I haven't of any time apart from maybe once that the 34 or 39 have to divert due to ASB, the once I believe there was a Fight in Hall Street in Rough Hay so the 34 was using Rough Hay Road missing out the top of Hall Street, within half an hour the Police had come and sorted it, Darlaston doesn't even have a Police Station but the residents had reported it as the 34 being diverted had affected them so the Police came the next day they did a patrol. Same for Kings Hill same for anywhere. Bus Fare has nothing to do with it. It's the overall care and attitude of the residents and sadly Blakenall doesn't have a good attitude and very little care 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

Bob

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on April 02, 2024, 01:58:38 PMHighly doubt fares or not affect it, NX never got attacked on the 19 they aren't currently being attacked on the 29 that is still using exact fare, what the bus attacks are down to is bored little darlings (being nice) with no care in the world deciding to not be  bored by throwing bricks at cars and buses because they haven't got a community centre or stuff to go to probably why there parents sit at home refusing to take them anywhere like say Alton Towers or Cadbury World watching reality TV and only going out when the local pub has the big match on or to get there dole payments. Meanwhile the Council and local MP blame the Bus Companies yet they aren't deterring them.

NX used to have issues on the 34 and 39 in Darlaston you still have pay probably more as well these days then back when they were being attacked, the reason that stopped was because of people deciding to do things not because NX did anything like run free buses. And in all my years of living around Darlaston I haven't of any time apart from maybe once that the 34 or 39 have to divert due to ASB, the once I believe there was a Fight in Hall Street in Rough Hay so the 34 was using Rough Hay Road missing out the top of Hall Street, within half an hour the Police had come and sorted it, Darlaston doesn't even have a Police Station but the residents had reported it as the 34 being diverted had affected them so the Police came the next day they did a patrol. Same for Kings Hill same for anywhere. Bus Fare has nothing to do with it. It's the overall care and attitude of the residents and sadly Blakenall doesn't have a good attitude and very little care
Blakenall's probably full of dole dossers lol

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Bob on April 02, 2024, 11:53:47 PMBlakenall's probably full of dole dossers lol
Yes I do believe there is a lot I know people from there who aren't and use the 29 or 19 to get the x51 to work and University or go to Bloxwhich to get it, but I also went to school with people from there who were certainly on Dole money
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

Grinder

Anybody any idea what's happened to bus 2 YX65 RWL, appears to be a long term casualty not been out for a month ?

Wumpty

Quote from: Bob on April 02, 2024, 11:53:47 PMBlakenall's probably full of dole dossers lol
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on April 03, 2024, 10:51:10 AMYes I do believe there is a lot I know people from there who aren't and use the 29 or 19 to get the x51 to work and University or go to Bloxwhich to get it, but I also went to school with people from there who were certainly on Dole money
There are high rates of unemployment around other areas of Walsall, Wolverhampton, Cannock and Staffordshire so unsure why there's an inference that being on dole money means you'll be attacking buses.

Any bus route is susceptible to antisocial behaviour - some of Chaserider's other routes operate around areas where unemployment is prevalent, without any instances of ASB.

I am pleased that they have had only very isolated instances of bus damage which should see finances directed to other areas requiring attention.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk