News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Newest Named Buses

Started by John, November 30, 2015, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

E143 has been named in honour of Roy and Don Richardson, the businessmen twins of Merry Hill Shopping Centre fame:
https://www.expressandstar.com/news/business/2023/11/08/electric-bus-named-in-honour-of-richardson-twins/

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BNH2004

I saw a picture of 2025 with a name plaque can anyone tell me what the name is as I couldn't make it out

Wba_lad

I was wondering if a name badge could be made for a family member, #makingmacsmark, he passed away with a rare and unknown brain tumor. I was wondering if any name badge could be arranged I know it's not as simple as putting it on. 

mesub

Quote from: Wba_lad on April 12, 2024, 10:39:45 AMI was wondering if a name badge could be made for a family member, #makingmacsmark, he passed away with a rare and unknown brain tumor. I was wondering if any name badge could be arranged I know it's not as simple as putting it on.

Contact the company via the offical channels for any realistic chance.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Tony

The naming policy has been ended for the time being

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk