News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: woody38 on Yesterday at 08:51:26 AMNo they don't New Cross hospital has a very basic service through the hospital with a very confusing route, buses going to Walsall follow a different route than the buses going into Wolverhampton, the frequency is only every 30 mins. The 59 is a very frequent service but quite a long walk from the bus stops, especially if you have mobility issues.
The reason why the 69 follows a different route around the hospital when travelling to Walsall or Wolverhampton has nothing to do with NX. It's because the internal road is mostly one way clockwise.  Let's Go 65 and Banga Bus 53 do the full loop. 
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 10:18:27 AMThe 39 serves the Manor every half an hour to, you have the 69 and maybe the 9 serving New Cross, coming back the 39 stops opposite the Manor the 38 used to stop at the Manor but it has the 36 to Walsall every half hour to
The 9 serves Bentley Bridge Retail Park and towards Walsall only serves the stop before New Cross (Coronation Road). From Walsall it uses the stop opposite the entrance to the hospital internal road. 
Quote from: ellspurs on Yesterday at 05:05:45 PMhttps://www.route-one.net/news/west-midlands-bus-franchising-process-set-to-start-in-2025-mayor/

Go-Ahead'll be around soon, the saviours of everything and such other nonsense.
I suspect Go-Ahead are actually losing money on their franchise wins in Manchester,  hence their lack of winning any more
Other Operators / Re: Chaserider
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:08:25 PM
Quote from: CKD on Yesterday at 04:18:28 PMBloody hell, Egypt! What was the damage?
I haven't actually seen the damage of it, I think it's hidden in Chaserider depot maybe in the workshop areas unless it's at one of the other Centrebus or D&G sites. However from what I've been told it's pretty bad damage. 
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:06:50 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 12:37:31 PMAh right makes sense was just wondering why the E200 wasn't on the 36 or 35A and then SN64CVM could have been on the 35A as I know the E200 has done the 36 before
506 which was one of the enviro 200s has gone to high peak I believe it's only on loan though so that's one less euro 6 bus at the moment for Chaserider. And then with 641 and 630 off the road that's at least 3 euro 6 buses ofd the road.
https://www.route-one.net/news/west-midlands-bus-franchising-process-set-to-start-in-2025-mayor/

Go-Ahead'll be around soon, the saviours of everything and such other nonsense.
Other Operators / Re: Carolean Coaches, Willenha...
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:05:20 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 12:36:22 PMUnless there was a mistake that should be the 5th veichle unless they have a fifth but not a ticket machine for it yet. It is usually this one and AS09PAN on the 19 the other two E200's haven't been out in a while on the 19 presumably there spare I think bus 1 didn't have an assault screen which is needed on the 19
Yeah I would definitely recommend an assault screen on the 19 route, I heard a rumor it had its window smashed and hasent been seen since, I wonder if they will get it fitted with a assault screen so if any buses have their windows smashed then that can do out with a assault screen.
Rotala / Re: Diamond West Midlands - Ti...
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: winston on Yesterday at 01:52:31 PMIt seems they've been rushed in to service, they were only acquired Monday this week.

It was on loan for Warranty Cover via Wrightbus last time, there is a picture in my original post you quoted
Yeah I know I do have a photo of it somewhere along with the other one which was also on WrightBus warranty loan.
Last post by CKD - Yesterday at 04:18:28 PM
Quote from: Wba_lad on Yesterday at 10:26:55 AMYes 641 had an accident not expected to be on the road anytime soon, from what I've been told it's got to wait for parts from Egypt.
Bloody hell, Egypt! What was the damage?
National Express West Midlands / Re: Untimetabled 'E' Workings
Last post by Bartosz - Yesterday at 04:16:17 PM
4749 - 80E to Summerfield Park.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk