News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Other Operators / Re: Chaserider
Last post by BlackCountryBusSpotter - Today at 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on Today at 03:43:59 PMsurprised there Wasn't there a report in the local rag at the time.
As Stu told me if it ay on twitter or social media it doesn't get reported for example 1846 crash on Atlee Road, a Stabbing in King's Hill Park in Darlaston on May 4th that prompted an Air Ambulance to be called. It was only speculation on local Facebook there had been stabbing it has since been confirmed it was. Although I would have expected something like this to be all over social media 
Last post by Mayfield - Today at 03:43:59 PM
surprised there Wasn't there a report in the local rag at the time.
National Express West Midlands / Re: Training Bus Sightings
Last post by PB50 - Today at 03:08:35 PM
4257 just gone past Walsall bus station plus another one but I didn't catch the number of that one.
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Today at 11:23:46 AMThe Tram isn't the solution franchising isn't the solution. Leave things as they are and then like the trains if NX reliability becomes some bad then take them over and let someone else take over there routes and garages or run it by TFWM just like The trains in Wales and Scotland are being run by there government.
Couldn't have put it better myself.  
4698 just seen near great barr
4168 just seen at great Barr.
Rotala / Re: Vehicle Defects, Missing L...
Last post by Wba_lad - Today at 02:22:03 PM
Side destination blind is not working, the next stop announcement screen is now showing the date, time or what route it is on and also the doors are very slow closing as if the air pressure is low they have been like this for a while now. 
Last post by Wba_lad - Today at 02:18:44 PM
Quote from: ntw456 on Yesterday at 11:30:29 PMGuessing this was the one that collided with the pub in Burntwood?
Yes, from what I heard it was a pub it collided with, have you seen the damage. 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Buses on loan
Last post by Twm 1990S - Today at 11:46:30 AM
4696 on 51
As handy as the Perry Barr flyover was, the whole area feels much more nicer to be in now without the likes of that, grotty subways and a grotty train station. The traffic at Perry Barr isn't even that bad either really with the lights, even at rush hour it does move fairly fast. Before the Perry Barr works it was a massive dump and never felt safe at night. Even the old roundabout was a traffic hotspot for buses coming outbound from city and now that's happily not an issue with the bus lanes.

Would be nice if the Walsall drivers on the limited stop services would make use of that bus lane in rush hour to speed up journeys instead of sit in traffic.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk