News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Recent posts

6933 on X10 to Gornal Wood - Birmingham not tracking
6920 having a day on the 6 to Stourbridge 
6762 is on the 8, not tracking
Quote from: Stu on Yesterday at 09:31:33 PMYes, just tell the driver what ticket you want BEFORE tapping your card on the reader, only do so once the display on the reader prompts you.

That's a mistake a lot of people make.

OK I assume it will prompt me when the Driver prints the ticket so I will pay attention to that.
National Express West Midlands / Re: Buses on loan
Last post by cris 99 - Today at 10:08:17 AM
Quote from: 900 on Today at 10:01:04 AMWBs 823 on loan to WN on the 69
It's a transfer 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Buses on loan
Last post by 900 - Today at 10:01:04 AM
WBs 823 on loan to WN on the 69
Quote from: JPC on Yesterday at 03:14:25 PMLooking at BusTimes or Google maps they currently display separate 'phantom' stops which the stagecoach routes are tagged to alongside the two Cox Street outbound stops and also the inbound stop on Gosford St under the ring road.  I don't know why or how this problem was created but it would indicate the reason why the RTI screen only displays the Stagecoach routes.
You're right, I can see what you mean.

This would also explain why a number of outbound services no longer stop at the top of the Cox St hill CU3 stop. This happened at least 5 years ago, was a silly move and hacked off a number of commuters. OMG.

Some one from TfWM definitely needs to get out of their office to come and have a look at what they have done and fix all of this.
6986 (82 87 branded) on the 80.
National Express West Midlands / Re: Vehicle Transfers
Last post by BN - Today at 07:50:08 AM
823 WB-WN
Rotala / Re: Diamond West Midlands - Re...
Last post by LiamsTransport1 - Yesterday at 09:49:30 PM
Quote from: Wba_lad on Yesterday at 08:04:48 PMOh mate, I honestly apologise I completely read it wrong 😂😂. Sorry again.
No problem  :grin: :grin:
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk