News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I think @Niall was in wolverhampton bus station at Stand B Around 12.45
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Niall

Quote from: 900 on November 23, 2015, 12:51:49 PM
I think @Niall was in wolverhampton bus station at Stand B Around 12.45

I was indeed. I had just got off 4033 and was planning on getting the 27 to Gornal, although that didn't happen in the end. Got off too soon (need to load the network maps into my new phone!), ended up on a 1, got stuck behind an accident in Sedgley, and then needed to get home.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Trident 4609

@RS took a photo of 5417 on the 59 (with me onboard) on Pipers Row about 16:50.

I'm not having a go, but i'd advise not using the flash on your camera. The driver wasn't best too pleased. He said you nearly blinded him....

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Nathan on November 26, 2015, 06:00:21 PM
@RS took a photo of 5417 on the 59 (with me onboard) on Pipers Row about 16:50.

I'm not having a go, but i'd advise not using the flash on your camera. The driver wasn't best too pleased. He said you nearly blinded him....

I put a post up before about it.

Michael Bevan

@Tony is looking like a purple Postman Pat today! Just seen him on 4175 doing promotional work for Natwest over the road from Snow Hill.

John

Waved at @Michael Bevan while getting on the 24, and passed @Ashley 60171 at the 144 stop

Alex

Think I've seen around 7 or 8 spotters in Derby and Nottingham!
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Kevin

@John in Merry Hill about 3pm
Noticed you but you'd already disappeared by the time I worked out what bus I was catching next
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Quote from: Kevin on November 28, 2015, 03:13:50 PM
@John in Merry Hill about 3pm
Noticed you but you'd already disappeared by the time I worked out what bus I was catching next

I didn't know where I was going myself! I was gong to get the 129 back up to Brum but the 241 came first

James4368

@Rob2832
At sheldon wheatsheaf

Passed him on 6715 to Solihull
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Michael Bevan

S570

Saw a guy at Warwick Uni bus interchange earlier, took a picture of a De Courcey Evolution before running towards the 360 stand. Was that anyone on here?

tonytrainsfree

Trident 4194

Trident 4194

Quote from: Nathan on December 05, 2015, 04:43:12 PM
@Trident 4194 with a certain 'former' forum member in West Bromwich this afternoon.

Correct had got of 1585 straight onto 1607( which is a beast of a merc)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk