News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

No would be interested to find out though

Ck

2285 on pye greens this afternoon and those 2 deckers still around why are they on loan ?

arrivaaston

Deckers still in use at Cannock today and 2285 on 32 2day

John

Bob

According to the driver of Bu51 kwj ( one of the very worst of cannocks fleet) the Darts are supposed to be going from cannock most if not all.....wonder if there's any truth in that?

tphi12000

When I passed the depot Friday it looked like another of the b10, s has been painted into latest livery.
Tony

Bob

Although theyre getfing a bit old and starting to break down a bit theyre probably the best buses at Cannock esp tge couple tgat had a refurb. The 03 plate refurbished MPD and X523 GGO are probably the only decent Darts there. Most of the BU51 batch are absolutely knackered and FK52 MML is prob the worst. The Sb120s are easily the worst buses interior wise I dont know if theyll ever get done! SB200s 57 plate upwards are ok but very very noisy and underpowered not the ideal bus for interurban work....

covlad27

Quote from: bob on April 21, 2013, 11:25:10 AM
According to the driver of Bu51 kwj ( one of the very worst of cannocks fleet) the Darts are supposed to be going from cannock most if not all.....wonder if there's any truth in that?

A driver told me they are going too, he said he heard they are getting wright streetlite to replace the darts

andy

Quote from: busman99 on April 21, 2013, 06:58:23 PM
Quote from: bob on April 21, 2013, 11:25:10 AM

A driver told me they are going too, he said he heard they are getting wright streetlite to replace the darts

God help them if they are. Anybody who, like me, has driven a Wright Streetlite, or worse still had to travel on one, would be begging for the return of their MPD!

Bob

I cant imagine them investing that much as to replace all cannocks Darts with new buses lol. Id imagine theyll just put full size or at least B6/sb120 size buses on thr 31/2/3 group of routes and the 2/2a .

Bob

Was behind one of the Stafford pulsars ( off route again operating on the 1 surprise surprise,  3 of the 4 buses on the Staffords today havent been the ones that are branded for it) and it was throwing out a horrific amount of black smoke out... get near the bus station and theres a broken down daf being put onto a low loader, a nice, well maintained fleet as usual...

Bob

Looks like cannock have acquired a couple more MPDs.... my mate told me 2284 is there now and a y-ybc, are these scrapheaps stayers or passing through to wednesfield?

arrivaaston

I had the pleasure of riding the 'new arrivals' 2264 Y264YBC ratlles, 2284 wasn't too bad and had been refurbed like sister 2287, I noticed another Y/YBC dart parked in Cannock and on the subject of Cannock can any 1 tell me where 3603 and 3605 have dissapeard to...... Not that there missed ;) just inteagued to know and hopefuly the others can follow in their steps ;)

Bob

On monday a sb200 was being put on a lowloader and towed off at cannock bus stn, on Wednesday two 33s, broke down one after the other, now I know ill just be accused of slating Arriva, but cannock has an absolutely horrific number of breakdowns week after week, surely theres a reason for it? You only have to look at the state of and listen to the sound of many of the buses and look at the amount of black smoke being belched out of a lot of them to know something is amiss

tphi12000

Quote from: arrivaaston on April 24, 2013, 11:23:44 PM
I had the pleasure of riding the 'new arrivals' 2264 Y264YBC ratlles, 2284 wasn't too bad and had been refurbed like sister 2287, I noticed another Y/YBC dart parked in Cannock and on the subject of Cannock can any 1 tell me where 3603 and 3605 have dissapeard to...... Not that there missed ;) just inteagued to know and hopefuly the others can follow in their steps ;)
3603 was in cannock yard this morning .
Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk