News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Tony on February 18, 2013, 08:42:22 PM
Quote from: Westy on February 18, 2013, 08:38:04 PM
Quote from: bob on February 18, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
Cause the daytime is commercial isnt it? Wonder who would be doing the bidding, very much doubt nxwm would be arsed with the route

There seems to be a lack of choice on the contracts for evenings & Sunday in Walsall at the mo.

The only route ISTR NX won a contract for, was the 7 to Aldridge, any other contracts I can think of are either Arriva or Diamond operated.

What are the current evening & Sunday contracts in Walsall? I can think of the 2, the 7, the 41, the 335.

Anything else is NX and commercial otherwise.

NXs most recent win within the borough of Walsall was the 935A, won off Diamond as the 56A

Forgot about that one.

notepanel

Quote from: Westy on February 18, 2013, 10:35:27 PM
Quote from: Tony on February 18, 2013, 08:42:22 PM
Quote from: Westy on February 18, 2013, 08:38:04 PM
Quote from: bob on February 18, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
Cause the daytime is commercial isnt it? Wonder who would be doing the bidding, very much doubt nxwm would be arsed with the route

There seems to be a lack of choice on the contracts for evenings & Sunday in Walsall at the mo.

The only route ISTR NX won a contract for, was the 7 to Aldridge, any other contracts I can think of are either Arriva or Diamond operated.

What are the current evening & Sunday contracts in Walsall? I can think of the 2, the 7, the 41, the 335.

Anything else is NX and commercial otherwise.

NXs most recent win within the borough of Walsall was the 935A, won off Diamond as the 56A

Forgot about that one.

There is also the 8A (Arriva) & 33A (Diamond) in Walsall. I believe the evening service on the 6 is also tendered - Arriva initially won the last tender, but threw it back. The last round trip on the 40E is tendered as well.

Westy

The timetables dont actually say so now, do they, unless you're familliar with the route.

tphi12000

2330 was on the 32 this morning this had recently been running in telford.
Tony

arrivaaston

I believe 2330 is a 'reserved' viehcle, its only used when needs to be, I should imagine that its only got weeks/months before scrapping

winston

Arriva have cancelled the Amazon A1 from 17th April on VOSA today, has the contract ended or is the service moving to Wednesfield?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Winston on February 26, 2013, 04:23:10 PM
Arriva have cancelled the Amazon A1 from 17th April on VOSA today, has the contract ended or is the service moving to Wednesfield?

I thought the A1 was already at Wednesfield as it completley transfered over from cannock

Bob

Usual crap allocating today,a route 1 Cannock bus and absolute & utter knacker MPD FK52 MML both on Pye Greens

Discodave

Quote from: Trident 4609 on February 26, 2013, 05:22:13 PM
Quote from: Winston on February 26, 2013, 04:23:10 PM

I thought the A1 was already at Wednesfield as it completley transfered over from cannock

It is now I know why one of the deckers has gone they now have 3 the 2 red ones and the ex London Daf. Amazon must have got hacked off with Arriva already.

Bob

Its about time another operator started competing in Cannock, Arriva would either fail miserably or pull their socks up!

Bob

arrivaaston

Bob

Yep on 25 today drove past me soundin rough as. Was you hopin it had gone for ever? Lol

arrivaaston

I was hoping it had gone to another arriva garrage, as much as u h8 darts the other MML is not a bad bus, doesn't rattle or anything but saying that, it hasn't visited cannock.................. Yet

Bob

Anyone know anything about the 74A and 67 routes from Cannock from 28th April?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk