News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ooooooops

Started by Tony, August 14, 2012, 08:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I am told that 4741 was stationary and did not move forward

BU07 LGO

4741 is a good one as well!

Quote from: Tony on August 14, 2012, 08:09:38 PM
I am told that 4741 was stationary and did not move forward
Wow what a picture, amazing that you got that how did you manage it? I was going to start a post on this actually I was wondering what 'actually' happened? An eye witness told me the NX bus simply 'ploughed into the back of the Diamond bus' (I believe 4741 was on the 50) but from what I saw the first thing I thought was Diamond bus forgot handbrake and rolled back? It's hard to see how the NX could 'Plough into the back' of the Diamond on that gradient? and as it would be slowing down for the stop. to sum up (you probably may be limited to what you can & can't say) but
a) how did it happen
b) was it the NX drivers fault
c) was it the Diamond drivers fault
d) Was it a mechanical fault
or
e) Now the olympics have finished did Borris Johnson descide to 'have a go' without being 'type trained'  :P
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

nx4737

Shows the strength on the Enviro though that the Wright thing sustained the most damage...

Ash

diamond vehicles seem to be having a bad week, one has had an accident and someone reported one had caught fire.

Gareth

And last week (wednesday, I think) an articulated truck bashed into the back end of a Blue Diamond 53 at Saltley Gate. No major damage, just bumper and rear light cluster knocked off.

Ash

Quote from: Gareth on August 14, 2012, 10:40:46 PM
And last week (wednesday, I think) an articulated truck bashed into the back end of a Blue Diamond 53 at Saltley Gate. No major damage, just bumper and rear light cluster knocked off.

They say it comes in threes, and its one of diamond better buses that has got hit looks like a crusader.

nx4737

Quote from: Ash on August 14, 2012, 10:50:33 PM

They say it comes in threes, and its one of diamond better buses that has got hit looks like a crusader.

Lol, better...

Discodave

I reported the fire it was a dart on the M5 just before J2 one of the W...VGX buses an ex go ahead one I think was on my way to Bristol

Ash

Quote from: nx4737 on August 14, 2012, 11:56:10 PM
Quote from: Ash on August 14, 2012, 10:50:33 PM

Lol, better...

Yeah diamond have alot worse vehicles than those daf buses the solo's are to name a few

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk