News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by igogeneral, December 30, 2022, 12:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igogeneral

Well it has been a year to forget with the fire we experienced in March where we lost 21 vehicles. Somehow we have pulled through, with the help of those I have thanked before, and we are now prepared for the New Year with great enthusiasm. We are ready for the new routes, 10, 55 and 88 with drivers trained and a strange collection of euro6 vehicles, just whilst we await our new fleet to arrive April or May. We will also be two or three ticket machines short for the first few days but these will be on the 19 service, due to Ticketer not being able to configure them over Christmas.
It would be remiss of me not to thank the Senior Management team of NatEx West Midlands who have allowed our staff to travel on the 10 and 10S distributing new timetables to passengers. We may well be in competition but we all have the same goal which is to improve the Network in order to protect the future of our industry and our staff.
It just remains to wish all members of this forum and the greater transport family a good and a prosperous New Year from us all at Kev's

Justin Tyme

Well, 2022 has shown that Kev's is a great survivor and deserves a great 2023.

I think now is a good time to thank igogeneral, along with Simon Dunn, Tony, Steveminor and other bus industry figures who have shared information and their thoughts with us on this forum.  Also, a shout out to everyone who has contributed to the forum this year - mostly intelligently!

Happy New Year everyone.

Rachvince53

Happy New Year to everyone.  Let's hope for a good 2023.

Stevo

For the bus industry generally it's been a most difficult year, surely one of the worst for decades, with driver shortages, ever-increasing costs and reduced passenger numbers. We've lost operators in the West Midlands so Well Done to all of those that continue to provide services, and here's hoping for better times in 2023.

Steveminor

It's the birth of a new year, giving new life & new hope, new aspirations & new challenges.
Sadly not everyone is here with us anymore to see in this new year. So let's take some time to remember family friends loved ones and others we hold dear who are no longer with us & let's take some time to think of others who have lost someone this year. Now let's celebrate this new years eve for ourselves and for them and let's hope for a better 2023

Happy new year 🎊

Coventrybususer95

Happy new year to everyone :D
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Squiz1971

Happy New year to everyone on the forum  :grin: :grin:

WalsallBuses2007

Happy New year to all members

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk