News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

N BUS Ticket extension?

Started by Bob, July 28, 2012, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 08, 2012, 06:46:27 PM
Quote from: Tony on August 08, 2012, 06:42:34 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on August 08, 2012, 06:36:09 PM
In most cases this is what they do they ring a senior to confirm and normally in my favour
Don't happen so much nowadays as it's on display at most depots now (the exception is WB)

'Normally in your favour' please tell me the time it wasn't, or even a date when an SFC for £25 has been issued in the past, I would be interested to check it on the system
It was removed as it was appealed to NXWM and removed so there wouldn't be a record
Couple of months back but a few inspectors know I'm regular so dont need to check the ticket when they do their checks

Oh there will still be a record, just because it was cancelled on appeal. Your original quote was 'the amount of times those £25 standard fare penaltys have been issued' implying more than once

Discodave

dont challange tony on ticket issues and even with data protection rules a record like he said should still be there same with police issues even if a speeding ticket has gone from your licence (4 years and removed ) it will still be on the PNC done a subject access check for myself and is on there (but no criminal convictions which my employer wanted to see) basically it has stepped down so is spent and do not have to disclose under convictions act 1974 but will be on PNC for 100 years

vinh1000

Quote from: Tony on August 08, 2012, 06:57:17 PM
In most cases this is what they do they ring a senior to confirm and normally in my favour
Don't happen so much nowadays as it's on display at most depots now (the exception is WB)

'Normally in your favour' please tell me the time it wasn't, or even a date when an SFC for £25 has been issued in the past, I would be interested to check it on the system
It was removed as it was appealed to NXWM and removed so there wouldn't be a record
Couple of months back but a few inspectors know I'm regular so dont need to check the ticket when they do their checks

Oh there will still be a record, just because it was cancelled on appeal. Your original quote was 'the amount of times those £25 standard fare penaltys have been issued' implying more than once
Don't want to disclose it tbh
Anyway Centro gave me a cover letter as was challenged by a 'metro' conductor earlier this week and the cover letter put me in the all clear
He claiming that term passes are only valid during school term time when they are also valid during school holidays as well
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Tony

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 09, 2012, 04:56:21 PM

Anyway Centro gave me a cover letter as was challenged by a 'metro' conductor earlier this week and the cover letter put me in the all clear
He claiming that term passes are only valid during school term time when they are also valid during school holidays as well

Didn't happen then?

vinh1000

Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2012, 06:27:14 PM

Didn't happen then?
It did but NXWM are now aware its valid
They recently stuck up an image of a Centrocare nNetwork on all depots as well as the depots now showing the new metro ticket designs on the bulletin boards

Manual:

Tony

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 09, 2012, 09:17:39 PM
Quote from: Tony on August 09, 2012, 06:27:14 PM

Didn't happen then?
It did but NXWM are now aware its valid
They recently stuck up an image of a Centrocare nNetwork on all depots as well as the depots now showing the new metro ticket designs on the bulletin boards

NXWM RPIs have always been aware it is valid. I am working at Perry Barr at the moment, no new notices about that ticket on the notice board there or at the RPI base at Miller Street . I haven't asked you your real name or any personal information, just the date this is alleged to have happened. You are posting derogatory information about either me or my colleagues saying one of us doesn't know our job. You started off saying several times, now down to just once you perhaps can understands my doubts.

vinh1000

I trust you know your job very well
This happened around 6-9 month ago and it was around the WB area
mmm.. I was in the depot only 2 days ago and seen the staff noticeboard with a new metro design ticket on 70' buses (since they have the standard ticket machines) and various route changes and uniform loans etc...

Manual:

Tony

Back to the original question, I checked with one of my friends on London Midland today who confirmed the add on to the nNetwork Daytripper making it valid to Cannock & Hednesford on the train is now £1.10. What I forgot to ask him was if he could sell this to add on to longer valid passes. I know if you have 1week; 4week; 13week & 52 week extensions onto the relevant nNetwork tickets. I buy a 52 week one at £120 but don't know if you can buy the daily one when using a weekly or longer ticket.

vinh1000

Quote from: Tony on August 10, 2012, 06:27:49 PM
Back to the original question, I checked with one of my friends on London Midland today who confirmed the add on to the nNetwork Daytripper making it valid to Cannock & Hednesford on the train is now £1.10. What I forgot to ask him was if he could sell this to add on to longer valid passes. I know if you have 1week; 4week; 13week & 52 week extensions onto the relevant nNetwork tickets. I buy a 52 week one at £120 but don't know if you can buy the daily one when using a weekly or longer ticket.
Hi Tony
Thanks for asking as I did want to know as normally I would need to purchase the ticket boundary (ie Bloxwich North - Cannock)
I have a Term Extra pass which I believe the addon is not possible
I'll double check when I next see RPI at Snow Hill or JQ station
On a side note, what do you actually do? Are you just an RPI or you mix jobs (i.e. drivers can sometimes change and be inspectors and vice versa)? PB depot at first site the interior of the reception isn't the greatest I do hear that people complain about the canteen not being the best and theres like only 3/4 tables with 12/13 chairs in the main reception area and a really old looking vending machine

Manual:

Tony

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 10, 2012, 08:04:52 PM
Hi Tony
Thanks for asking as I did want to know as normally I would need to purchase the ticket boundary (ie Bloxwich North - Cannock)
On a side note, what do you actually do? Are you just an RPI or you mix jobs (i.e. drivers can sometimes change and be inspectors and vice versa)? PB depot at first site the interior of the reception isn't the greatest I do hear that people complain about the canteen not being the best and theres like only 3/4 tables with 12/13 chairs in the main reception area and a really old looking vending machine

You can definately have a full term add on to the nNetwork ticket term pass to Cannock. The Adult version for the over 18 Student pass is £34.30, I have my daughter's ticket in front of me with the price on, so the add on to the child term plus should be less than that.

I am employed as an RPI, but when other jobs in the company need cover I will regularly volunteer my services. For the next two weeks I will be covering a job based at Perry Barr garage apart from V Festival weekend when you will find me at either Stafford or Weston Park!

There is nothing wrong with PB canteen. It is one of the favourites of most of the RPI team who get a chance to use all of them.

vinh1000

Quote from: Tony on August 10, 2012, 08:25:48 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on August 10, 2012, 08:04:52 PM
Hi Tony

You can definately have a full term add on to the nNetwork ticket term pass to Cannock. The Adult version for the over 18 Student pass is £34.30, I have my daughter's ticket in front of me with the price on, so the add on to the child term plus should be less than that.

I am employed as an RPI, but when other jobs in the company need cover I will regularly volunteer my services. For the next two weeks I will be covering a job based at Perry Barr garage apart from V Festival weekend when you will find me at either Stafford or Weston Park!

There is nothing wrong with PB canteen. It is one of the favourites of most of the RPI team who get a chance to use all of them.
Mmm I refer to the driver's prospective
Thank you for confirming i checked NWM and it confirmed addons can be added ;)
RPI mmm - seen 5 of them on the roundabouts earlier in orange high vis
Nothing wrong with it just apparantly it has its good and bads
Notice that your name is the same as a Tony i know at PB ;) that's nice to know

Manual:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk