News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Solo1 on January 26, 2024, 02:58:42 PMHow would they act if glass hits one of the parents or one of their friends
The parents would probably use it to ponce even more benefits lol

Stu

Quote from: Solo1 on January 26, 2024, 02:58:42 PMHow would they act if glass hits one of the parents or one of their friends
As I've said before, brain-dead morons have no capability to think about such consequences.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Bob

Quote from: Stu on January 26, 2024, 06:20:23 PMAs I've said before, brain-dead morons have no capability to think about such consequences.

Makes you wonder what the parents are like to be fair to have little ba#tards like them for kids

Westy

Quote from: Bob on January 27, 2024, 12:51:14 AMMakes you wonder what the parents are like to be fair to have little ba#tards like them for kids
If the parents are early 50's & went to the old Tp Riley, I probably know of them!

Actually, could even be grandparents!

Wolves22

FOI request situation with Telford and Wrekin Council by someone. Interesting conversation going on there.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/tendered_bus_performance?nocache=outgoing-1588483#outgoing-1588483

the trainbasher

QuoteFOI request situation with Telford and Wrekin Council by someone. Interesting conversation going on there.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/tendered_bus_performance?nocache=outgoing-1588483#outgoing-1588483
Nice to see transparency and openness from T&W /s

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Quote from: Westy on January 27, 2024, 09:22:38 AMIf the parents are early 50's & went to the old Tp Riley, I probably know of them!

Actually, could even be grandparents!
Nah the grandparents are probably late 20s 🤣

hlliwmai

I notice there haven't been any updates since they announced they would be ceasing operating the 19 from 11th Feb, you would have thought by now something would have been published. 

Tony

Quote from: hlliwmai on February 01, 2024, 09:18:35 AMI notice there haven't been any updates since they announced they would be ceasing operating the 19 from 11th Feb, you would have thought by now something would have been published.
Operators who bid have been told informally, but you need to wait for the winning operator to formally accept. (There's more than one bidder)

Westy

Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2024, 09:21:51 AMOperators who bid have been told informally, but you need to wait for the winning operator to formally accept. (There's more than one bidder)
Bearing in mind the comment made by Stu, when that information was published albeit briefly, must admit Im surprised theres more than one bidder!

Are there any 'surprises', or is it the 'usual suspects'?

Obviously you can tell us later.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2024, 09:21:51 AMOperators who bid have been told informally, but you need to wait for the winning operator to formally accept. (There's more than one bidder)

Well I've been told on good authority that Diamond have ruled themselves OUT of operating it because there is far too much vandalism on the route 

Lynx1103

On chaserider website 11 February withdrawal to service 19 has been removed.  Are chaserider continuing to operate the 19 service for now.

cris 99

Youv got it on good authority meaning your just itching to find it out who's got it . You yourself supposedly work for chaserider the company that gave the route up . You were happy about that so why are you so interested who's operating it now. Why not be  patient like everyone else and wait. You weren't concerned about the people that genuinely need the service like the elderly?
17//72/73/97/X12

hlliwmai

Quote from: Lynx1103 on February 01, 2024, 10:37:32 AMOn chaserider website 11 February withdrawal to service 19 has been removed.  Are chaserider continuing to operate the 19 service for now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to of noticed that 

hlliwmai

Quote from: cris 99 on February 01, 2024, 11:04:06 AMYouv got it on good authority meaning your just itching to find it out who's got it . You yourself supposedly work for chaserider the company that gave the route up . You were happy about that so why are you so interested who's operating it now. Why not be  patient like everyone else and wait. You weren't concerned about the people that genuinely need the service like the elderly?

Actually FYI my cousin messaged Bob Baker and asked if Diamond were taking on the 19, and he confirmed that they had looked into it but had ruled themselves out because of the vandalism 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk