News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busfan2847

busboy31

Bus Spotter Ben

4478 and 6810 aren't tracking at all at the minute and 6809 continually tracks as a 65.

Wumpty

2231 tracking at Wolverhampton Garage - @Tony is this in for MOT/remedial work or on a parts run? Thanks, in advance, for your help.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Wumpty

WN5427 currently on diversion via The English Channel!

Westy

Quote from: Wumpty on November 01, 2021, 02:03:25 PM
WN5427 currently on diversion via The English Channel!

That's got to be the best one so far!

markcf83

Quote from: JoNi on May 04, 2021, 09:15:26 PM
Full marks to NX for keeping heritage liveries 4453 seems to have been around for ages but its days must be numbered with electrification of Coventrys buses on the horizon.

Isn't there a case for one of the new electric buses to be treated in the livery as seen on 4453 when they arrive?
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Tony

Quote from: markcf83 on November 01, 2021, 06:27:35 PM
Isn't there a case for one of the new electric buses to be treated in the livery as seen on 4453 when they arrive?

Unfortunately not. Part of the electric city contract excludes it

Westy

Surely it would stay in Coventry & perhaps be used by the Transport Museum on an ad hoc basis maybe?

Wumpty

Quote from: Westy on November 01, 2021, 06:07:31 PM
That's got to be the best one so far!

It got better as the afternoon went on - it "docked" just east of Hastings and ran the long route back to Stourbridge via St Leonards and Hastings!!!

ellspurs

Quote from: Tony on November 01, 2021, 06:51:25 PM
Unfortunately not. Part of the electric city contract excludes it

Does that mean the NX/Stagecoach/Arriva/other etc. buses in Coventry will have the same livery?

Westy

Anyone spotted that 4734 seems to be parked in the new estate just south of the Walsall depot?

(Not the first time, a vehicle has been spotted there!)

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on November 02, 2021, 07:58:22 PM
Anyone spotted that 4734 seems to be parked in the new estate just south of the Walsall depot?

(Not the first time, a vehicle has been spotted there!)
Seems to be a tracking error

the trainbasher

Tbf it can sometimes be a case of the BODS systen either not receiving/distributing the data correctly that leads to buses ending up in the channel or even on Null Island

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Wumpty

7501 making a run for it on the M6 south! Go on Kate Lauren, run free!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk