News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wayfarer 3 Specifications

Started by Jacobthebus, April 24, 2019, 01:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobthebus

Hi all,
          I recently picked up a Wayfarer 3 plus a base plate, and was trying to work out the power specifications. Would anyone have a manual for one, or better still, know what voltage and ampage it runs off of?

Many thanks,
Jacob
Route 369-Walsall to Willenhall via New Invention-RIP Metrobuses.

Pat

Quote from: Jacobthebus on April 24, 2019, 01:04:51 PM
Hi all,
          I recently picked up a Wayfarer 3 plus a base plate, and was trying to work out the power specifications. Would anyone have a manual for one, or better still, know what voltage and ampage it runs off of?

Many thanks,
Jacob
You would need a 24v indoor power supply. You can usually find these on ebay. If you want to get the machine working i.e printing tickets you would need a programmed module.

DJ

I've got one of the old NXWM red card reader pads as well as a couple of ticket rolls, I doubt you can get the first one working, but the ticket rolls may come in useful if you're interested. ;)

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jacobthebus

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on April 24, 2019, 03:34:29 PM
You would need a 24v indoor power supply. You can usually find these on ebay. If you want to get the machine working i.e printing tickets you would need a programmed module.
Are they definitely 24v and not 12v? Also, is there any preference when it comes to ampage?
Route 369-Walsall to Willenhall via New Invention-RIP Metrobuses.

Pat

Quote from: Jacobthebus on April 30, 2019, 10:09:56 PM
Are they definitely 24v and not 12v? Also, is there any preference when it comes to ampage?
Yes it is 24v. Don't know about ampage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk