News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
See buses away from home garage thread.  Been in Lye for repairs

Forgot there was a Scania dealer near Lye, seems it didn't get very far when they obviously took it for a test run.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Jack

4865? Broken down at The Towers.

Michael Bevan

4867 broke down in Lower Bull Street at around 16:35 earlier after operating the 51S from King Edwards. Had an air leak, so ended up being towed back around 4 hours later.

P419 EJW

Just saw a Crimson E400 broke down on Five Ways roundabout.

Mike K

Quote from: P419 EJW on December 19, 2018, 03:14:59 PM
Just saw a Crimson E400 broke down on Five Ways roundabout.

It's 4879 - right in the middle of the roundabout - causing traffic chaos

I love Walsall buses

4600 broken down on Stafford Street

37351ml

4728 on 35 expired in the right hand filter lane outside the coach station blocking in 6904 behind on the 50. After a delay 6904 reversed and took a detour to get back on route. 30 late at maypole and was then seen heading not in service presumably being adjusted to get back on time.

PinkBus

A 47XX crimson Trident broken down on Smethwick High Street on the 87 heading towards Dudley, right on the traffic lights opposite the jobcentre. Happened about a hour ago.
Just sitting here
Watching the Outer Circle buses
Go round and round...

DJ

Quote from: PinkBus on December 24, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
A 47XX crimson Trident broken down on Smethwick High Street on the 87 heading towards Dudley, right on the traffic lights opposite the jobcentre. Happened about a hour ago.

I didn't see nothing when I passed through not long ago, must've been moved quite quickly.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

PinkBus

Quote from: StourValley98 on December 24, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
I didn't see nothing when I passed through not long ago, must've been moved quite quickly.

I would imagine it was moved fairly quickly as it was at the bus stop right by the traffic lights and was causing the traffic to build up.

It definitely was broken down though, the blinds were blank, hazards on and the driver was on the phone, ironically I had just got off it to go to the chemist by my doctors and it seemed fine from the Cape to there.
Just sitting here
Watching the Outer Circle buses
Go round and round...

Michael Bevan

I saw 4231 being recovered at Solihull Station earlier. It had broken down whilst on the 72.

Jack

4856 has decided to break down and block up the whole of Perry Barr.
The bus I'm currently on is due in town at 11:25 but we're still in Perry Barr...
It's not helping that there's a broken down car on Harrier Way.

Tony

Quote from: Jack on January 02, 2019, 11:23:40 AM
4855 has decided to break down and block up the whole of Perry Barr.
The bus I'm currently on is due in town at 11:25 but we're still in Perry Barr...

4855 is currently in Castle Vale!

Not looking for those buses you asked me where they are in Walsall then?

Jack

Quote from: Tony on January 02, 2019, 11:25:38 AM
4855 is currently in Castle Vale!

Not looking for those buses you asked me where they are in Walsall then?
Well it's a price branded E400! Edit: it's 4856.
I am, I'm going to Walsall later today.
Also, one of the of the other buses I asked for is 1889 and it is on the 952, so they aren't in Walsall...

Jack

4866 has broken down on Bull Street.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk