News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Rs recovery recovered a mmc from the bottom of manor way earlier

Sayeed

Scania broke down in Harborne junction (Green Man) and was heading to Northfield. Anyway, I was on the 24 heading home, and driver stopped by and decided to help the other driver. While the driver was away from the cab, two chavs decided to print out family daysaver tickets, from what I heard they got three of them and offered to me and other passengers. Also, they claimed driver printed out for them... Unfortunately, driver could not figure it out the problem so decided to come back and decided to pass through different way and these two chavs yelling "MONGOL, WTF YOU ARE DOING, YOU WILL BE SACKED". At the end, the driver on the 24 passed through narrow space neatly and successfully, and kudos from me to the driver for trying.
Век живи - век учись

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Sayeed on December 19, 2015, 08:14:48 PM
Scania broke down in Harborne junction (Green Man) and was heading to Northfield. Anyway, I was on the 24 heading home, and driver stopped by and decided to help the other driver. While the driver was away from the cab, two chavs decided to print out family daysaver tickets, from what I heard they got three of them and offered to me and other passengers. Also, they claimed driver printed out for them... Unfortunately, driver could not figure it out the problem so decided to come back and decided to pass through different way and these two chavs yelling "MONGOL, WTF YOU ARE DOING, YOU WILL BE SACKED". At the end, the driver on the 24 passed through narrow space neatly and successfully, and kudos from me to the driver for trying.

Pure scum.

Notice none of the other passengers tried stopping these chavs from doing that but if that driver went through a red light oh dear straight on the twitter to nxwm. Certainly see thier priorities.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4194

Roa.e centro yesterday broke down on the island next to west brom bus station. The funny thing was it said"returning to garage". I thought to myself it ain't bloody going anywhere until a truck appears

Jack6101

Wn4133 currently broke down at burnt tree island stop
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

JoNi

A Thandi coach AJI979 required assistance to start and move to alternative resting place in Coventry, Pool Meadow.

mranon

wn 2068 broken down in bilbrook around 18:30. was still there at 20:00 when we left the woodman.

Kevin

NX 4086 currently being hooked up to a Mansfield truck on the Birmingham road in Sutton, just after the Horse and Jockey
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

NXWM Spectra

4309 currently broken down on Wolverhampton Road opposite the entrance to New Cross Hospital.

Mike K

2130 looked like it was broken down at the War Lane / Fellows Lane stop in Harborne this evening. Not sure if it had been on a 99 or a 22/23, there were quite a few B7RLEs on Harbornes 22/3/4/9 today.

RS

830 host on the 222 currently prarked on midllepark Rd 6107 came to replace it and it had a wet cab floor so 830 is being towed back to garage
London Euston

John

Currently sat on Newtown Row with 4239 as the front N/S indicator has packed up. 907 behind absolutely rammed

Trident 4194

6103 lifeless in Halesowen layby

karl724223

Trident 4194

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk