News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Sunny Travel

Started by Tony, July 05, 2012, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on July 16, 2015, 07:28:18 PM
2 buses now ready for the road, just waiting for drivers to reply if anyone will do type training tonight. If so they'll be out tomorrow.
Anyone wanna see a full picture.
5 responses gets a pic upload

I'm quite curious too...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

domino.99

Same i'm gonna guess by the pics its a DAF Wright Cadet (Like diamonds 2** fleetnumbered buses)

Steveminor

the trainbasher

Looks quite smart...

Will it be out tomorrow then?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Have those Cadets been converted to single door?

Steveminor

Still dual door. Which at the moment will come in handy during solihull roadworks as the driver can start loading whilst still unloading.
The hope is 2 will be out tomorrow,  but only if we can get drivers type trained tonight as none of the drivers has any experience of dafs & they're are far cry from darts lol

Rob H

Looking Smart can't wait to see them in service :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Liberator9

Will be good to see them!  :) Look very good

Tony

Removing the centre door would make them non DDA so I suspect the cost of removal along with the other mods required would be more than the value of the bus. Hence the price SBC were charging.

winston

Quote from: Tony on July 17, 2015, 06:26:57 AM
Removing the centre door would make them non DDA so I suspect the cost of removal along with the other mods required would be more than the value of the bus. Hence the price SBC were charging.

That makes sense now, the seating capacity on them is pretty low with the dual doors

James4368

LF52TKJ on 71E
On its way to Solihull
Passed The Radleys 0940
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

James4368

T102KGP failed
At Lea Hall train station
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Dylanbusboy45

Saw LF52TKJ today in Solihull. It looks very smart and the livery suits the DAF quite well. How many have Sunny Travel got?

domino.99

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 27, 2015, 08:21:37 PM
Saw LF52TKJ today in Solihull. It looks very smart and the livery suits the DAF quite well. How many have Sunny Travel got?

What all over green, wouldn't really call it a livery just a coat of paint.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk