News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stagecoach Bristol

Started by Ally, September 04, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

No sign of any ex-Wessex Bus vehicles over the last few days. Various vehicles appear to have been drafted in to cover including 18313 which was broken down at Bristol Parkway, 27778 on the 3B and a surprise spot of ex-Midlands 36175 at Cribbs Causeway on the 625.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

markcf83

The ex Wessex buses are probably being repainted at wherever Stagecoach West do their repainting work.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Ally

Quote from: markcf83 on September 04, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
The ex Wessex buses are probably being repainted at wherever Stagecoach West do their repainting work.

I've seen it reported that they are "auditing" the vehicles, probably deciding whether on not they need scrapping - the answer to that should be yes...
It'll probably be a case of getting them up to a better standard mechanically, then a repaint as you've said, then the grand return.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Straightlines

Quote from: Ally on September 04, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
I've seen it reported that they are "auditing" the vehicles, probably deciding whether on not they need scrapping - the answer to that should be yes...
It'll probably be a case of getting them up to a better standard mechanically, then a repaint as you've said, then the grand return.

I hope they have a large Engineering budget!

fleetline6477

Saw Alexander bodied Olympian R 175 VPU still in Stagecoach livery with Stagecoach fleetnames removed but still visible heading down Gloucester Road through Filton about 4.00 today. Who is operating this bus now?

fleetline6477

Which ex Wessex buses have actually passed to Stagecoach?

Tony

Quote from: fleetline6477 on September 05, 2018, 09:39:01 PM
Which ex Wessex buses have actually passed to Stagecoach?

See Rotaka fleet changes on main site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk