News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Most Scenic Bus Route

Started by 2206, February 17, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S

although not well known and infrequent the service from Larne to Ballycastle should win easily. Mountain passes and extensive sea views as well as quiet villages. The view on a good day includes Kintyre

I once drove the same road in freezing fog and it would be fair to describe it as les attractive 

D10

Quote from: Mike S on May 02, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
although not well known and infrequent the service from Larne to Ballycastle should win easily. Mountain passes and extensive sea views as well as quiet villages. The view on a good day includes Kintyre

I once drove the same road in freezing fog and it would be fair to describe it as les attractive

Couldn't agree more, this is a spectacular area. I did the A2 coast road on a coach trip from Belfast earlier this year, but would like to travel by normal service bus in the future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk