News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansons Buses Official

Indeed we had to run a duplicate in the mornings to cope with the school kids.

Solo1

Couldn't Kev's run a coach  as a duplicate service on the new 318 service

metrocity

Quote from: Solo1 on August 09, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Couldn't Kev's run a coach  as a duplicate service on the new 318 service

Alot of Worcestershire County Councils contracts are gross cost so all revenue taken goes back to the County Council. I'm not sure if the 318 has been awarded on this basis or not, but if it has then I'm not sure why the operator would worry providing they are meeting the capacity criteria stated within the contract

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Hansons Buses Official on August 08, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
Indeed we had to run a duplicate in the mornings to cope with the school kids.

"IGO" etc have been known to duplicate the 145 at times for the same reason.  8)

fleetline6477

Quote from: igogeneral on August 01, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
Thanks. Two Optares on road for 318 service from 2 September, KX64AED and KX64AEO

Where are these Solos being acquired from and what model are they?

B61 ANDREW

M960 according to BLOTW. AED new to Courtneys. AEO was first a Dawson Rental vehicle. 8)

Solo1

Will the 2 solos for the 318 be on 147 in the next 2 weeks or will they both be out on September 3 on 318 service

DJ

Does anyone know how much it'd cost to get from Halesowen to Bromsgrove Railway Station and back on the 147? I'd catch the train but with the ongoing disruption on the southern Cross City, it seems like it'll be just as easy to get the bus the whole way there.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

B61 ANDREW

A few weeks back , a return from Broad Street Bromsgrove to Halesowen was £ 3.30 if that is of any use !!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: StourValley98 on August 15, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
Does anyone know how much it'd cost to get from Halesowen to Bromsgrove Railway Station and back on the 147? I'd catch the train but with the ongoing disruption on the southern Cross City, it seems like it'll be just as easy to get the bus the whole way there.
Ask the driver

cris 99

for someone thats just joined this forum you have a lot to say and believe me you are upsetiing more than just 1 person and you bwere asked the other day to remove the rolling status
17//72/73/97/X12

DJ

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on August 15, 2018, 09:46:28 PM
Ask the driver

That's not very helpful, is it? I'd need to know beforehand so that I'd know how much cash to take. There's no need for daft comments like that at all, to speak the truth.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

I love Walsall buses

ok i am sorry if i upset you @cris 99 and @StourValley98  or anyone else

I love Walsall buses

what sort of vehicles does this company have

Kevin

Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk