News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ASDA Redditch Free Bus

Started by tank90, October 26, 2016, 11:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

As some on here know I work for Asda at the Redditch store.

Well I can confirm ASDA have asked Diamond to provide a free bus from the bus station to the bus shelter on Jinnah Road. So far since Monday Signature buses have been used. As far as I know it is every hour and leaves the store at about 5 past the hour and the last bus from the store is 17:05 which seems crackers as we close at 2200 so might want a slight tweak and a higher frequency to get a higher usage.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

winston

I assume the operating hours & frequency are down to ASDA & what they are paying Diamond to operate the service

tank90

Quote from: Winston on October 27, 2016, 12:10:16 AM
I assume the operating hours & frequency are down to ASDA & what they are paying Diamond to operate the service

Possibly I'm not to sure if I'm honest.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

winston

Quote from: tank90 on October 27, 2016, 04:58:01 PM
Possibly I'm not to sure if I'm honest.

I should imagine it is a contracted service

tank90

Quote from: Winston on October 27, 2016, 06:09:38 PM
I should imagine it is a contracted service

Contracted yes but I'm not sure of the terms, by that i mean the frequency but then again Diamond might not be able to get to the desired frequency.

Dan

Solo1

Also as a guess most people wild if do with thete shopping & with Xmas not far away asda could extend the hours the bus runs for

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk