News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Busboy105

Busboy105

1804's rear screen display isn't working.
4284 and 4301 are missing part of their rear NXWM logo. (4301 doesn't have it you can just about see the letters.)

CL

On the latest photo of 4728 on the main site, the front panel appears lighter than the rest of the bodywork. On my latest photo of 4720, the front panel is a darker hue...

I think a swap is in order! ;)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

CL

MW

4529; you can actually see it's original TWM livery on the little strip below the Drivers Window, in line with the bottom of windows (looks like it's usually covered in some sort of rubber hiding it) You can see the blue & red where the stripes would have been.

I've noticed this part of loads of Gemini's being white. I will now look further along to see if you can see the red & blue.

You can't see the bit I'm talking about on the photo on the main website, but you can see the black rubber which must have been removed for whatever reason.

DJ

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Sh4318

4358's rear dot matrix is displaying rubbish (dead pixels all over the shop) on the 4s today
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Sh4318

6901 is missing lower rear branding
6909 rear LED display isn't working
7536's top deck (opposite the tree deflector) looks like it's been in an accident or has been graffitied
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

CL

Been meaning to post for a while, but always seem to slip my mind

Side and rear displays of 6870 doesn't work; save for a single LED on the rear

Westy

2126(I think?) has the 'National Express West Midlands' transfer, that normally goes above the driver's window, where the 'West Midlands Bus' transfer should be!

mesub

Quite a few '67 reg platinums only have a dot for the rear destination.

6870 and 6873

There's a few more but I wasn't paying attention to the fleetnumber.

Additionally 6870's side destination blind is missing
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk