News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

i've had a idea for the 326

Started by leewhayward29, June 16, 2015, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leewhayward29

What if the 326 was to be changed to a circular service in the Bloxwich and New Invention area.

The route would be from New Invention, Dudleys Fields, Bloxwich, Leamore, Beechdale and New Invention.

The full route with all roads:-  New Invention Square, Motorway bridge, Chepstow road, Sneyd lane, Central close, Central drive, Sandbank, High street, Leamore lane, Birchills junction, Darwin road, Bloxwich lane, Willenhall lane, Wood lane and Pooles lane then to the New Invention Square plus then on to Willenhall and Bilston

What do you all think of the route but i dunno if it would work

Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Dutsey

I believe the 70 cover most of these areas accept New Invention , is there much patronage for an extra service? I would presume not as the 70 would be increased.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk