News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Banks Stadium - Elton John Concert

Started by Westy, June 07, 2015, 09:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Bearing in mind it has been reported in the local rag that theres only going to be around 850 spaces available locally around Bescot next Saturday, is there going to be extra buses/extra capacity on routes around there(45) & is there changes to stopping arrangements around there?

the trainbasher

Nothing is showing on NWM. I think there is some 45 trips on Saturdays which have Presidents on it.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

37351ml

If single decks are used then they may "deny the passengers who want to get on"  :)

Westy

Quote from: 37351ml on June 07, 2015, 07:35:50 PM
If single decks are used then they may "deny the passengers who want to get on"  :)

LOL. Good one.

Westy

Excellent concert.

On the subject of public transport, the 45 driver 'advised' the Bescot passengers to get off at Bescot Crescent(the stop before).

Coming back, we walked up to Wednesbury Road & caught the Dudley back to town, managing to catch the 2300 302 back to Bloxwich.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk