News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on December 14, 2016, 04:39:30 PM
All Travel Express services have stopped again.

The notice seen today at Wolverhampton Bus Station reads:
"Unfortunately there will be no Travel Express/ Let's Go services until further notice."

"Un?"fortunately?!  :P

Lukeee

Solo1

As they are not running  & with bills still to be paid & Christmas  round the corner will  the drivers
& the engineer  get paid

justlookingaround

Could always be an insurance issue.

Who knows, at the end of the day all they did when they came back was go on the exact same services with the same buses just with a coat of red paint and a new name.

Tony

Quote from: justlookingaround on December 15, 2016, 05:38:53 PM
Could always be an insurance issue.

Who knows, at the end of the day all they did when they came back was go on the exact same services with the same buses just with a coat of red paint and a new name.

His Transport Manager has walked out, and you cannot operate without one.

DVSA will sometimes give operators a few months grace, but as Mr Chumba is not allowed to have any involvement with the day to day running of the buses they aren't going to do that for him

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on December 15, 2016, 06:13:09 PM
His Transport Manager has walked out, and you cannot operate without one.

DVSA will sometimes give operators a few months grace, but as Mr Chumba is not allowed to have any involvement with the day to day running of the buses they aren't going to do that for him

Would be interesting to know why his transport manager has walked out?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Will

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on December 15, 2016, 07:12:16 PM
Would be interesting to know why his transport manager has walked out?

Doesn't really surprise me ha! But I was told that Terry Johnson doesn't stay at places very long how true that is I've no idea
Stourbridge   125

BN

Quote from: Will on December 15, 2016, 08:05:09 PM
Doesn't really surprise me ha! But I was told that Terry Johnson doesn't stay at places very long how true that is I've no idea

Chumber has been bending the rules anyway by being involved with daily running of the operation.

Solo1

Quote from: BN on December 15, 2016, 08:17:59 PM
Chumber has been bending the rules anyway by being involved with daily running of the operation.
if this is true then he should be closed down &  have nothing to with running a bus company how he got.a second chance I'll.never know

justlookingaround

He'll be lucky if he can even find another Transport Manager the way things are.

This period of inactivity will no doubt trigger a Public Inquiry though among the other issues found.

Ck

How do you apply 😂😂😂

karl724223

Quote from: Ck on December 16, 2016, 06:18:49 AM
How do you apply 😂😂😂
i heard Michael bevan and trident 4194 were going to share the job @Dom @pndriver

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on December 16, 2016, 11:37:08 AM
i heard Michael bevan and trident 4194 were going to share the job @Dom @pndriver

I'm a man of many talents😉. I think I would do a better job than the current one.

Solo1

What does the job of a transport manager do

ntw456

Saw y854 tgh on the Cannock road around 13:40 today heading towards under hill with 11 on the display

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk