News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamonds off Route

Started by the trainbasher, April 01, 2015, 09:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

20167 (226 branded) is currently on the 27

Rachvince53

32320 (16 branded) is on the 27/27A

Lukeee

16 branded appear on anything except the 16 these days 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Lukeee on January 25, 2023, 11:50:23 PM16 branded appear on anything except the 16 these days

I am led to believe they are all eventually being debranded seeing as it's no longer just the 16 anymore and now the 16A the branding is sort of defunct also in any case it looks extremely untidy these days i.e. with some or all of the branding missing on some of those 16 buses!!

It's because Diamond have the branding applied to the vehicle(s) in house by the engineers they don't have a quality job done like National Express do with Mobile Signs (because higher management are too tight to pay for it!) I will use the 82/87 Dudley Road branded Plantinum's they've had that branding on them since 2019 and it's still in perfect condition so it kind of speaks for itself you want a quality finish get the professionals in you want a bodge job let the engineers do it....

B61 ANDREW

I sort of posted in this thread for a bit of fun ,so, unless my eyes were playing tricks . Did I see a Diamond Streetdeck heading south on a low loader lorry on the M5 earlier today ??  I know that bus enthusiasts are everywhere so hopefully someone can confirm or not. Cheers all. 

Westy

My other Wb based sister has just rang.

A 4h service single decker has got stuck in Bratt Street!

According to Bustimes, it's 32223!

ellspurs

Quote from: Westy on February 26, 2024, 05:44:26 PMMy other Wb based sister has just rang.

It were only up there 10 minutes, it was out before you posted that!

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on February 26, 2024, 06:54:54 PMIt were only up there 10 minutes, it was out before you posted that!
Well, I was talking to my sister first!

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on February 26, 2024, 05:44:26 PMMy other Wb based sister has just rang.

it's not the first time a 4 or 4H has ended up going down that road and it won't be the last either! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk