News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BX09 SRO

Started by MW, June 03, 2012, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

there is one in blue diamond livery seen it on the motorway so that one would not be coming back

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Discodave on August 07, 2012, 12:07:18 PM
there is one in blue diamond livery seen it on the motorway so that one would not be coming back

That was probably KX57OVS (30704), which I know to be blue - have a supernatural ability to avoid my camera!

BX09SRO was on 97s last saturday, in black.

PM

Quote from: NEL111P on August 07, 2012, 12:35:51 PM
Quote from: Discodave on August 07, 2012, 12:07:18 PM

That was probably KX57OVS (30704), which I know to be blue - have a supernatural ability to avoid my camera!

BX09SRO was on 97s last saturday, in black.

Yep thats right saw it near Digbeth

Ash

Thanks for the info, i would have thought blue diamond have enough buses for the services it has whereas diamond have withdrawn quite a few vehicles recently and with one of the royales being one of its high spec vehicles im suprised its being loaned out.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Ash on August 07, 2012, 06:32:13 PM
Thanks for the info, i would have thought blue diamond have enough buses for the services it has whereas diamond have withdrawn quite a few vehicles recently and with one of the royales being one of its high spec vehicles im suprised its being loaned out.

I wouldn't worry about it personally, there's usually a bit of juggling taking place at this time of year, it'll all have settled down again in a month or so.

Ash

I remember similar time last year some of the red diamond b7rles getting loaned to wessex over the summer for duties down south for them to return to black diamond for a few weeks on the 59 then back to red diamond

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk