News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlan

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on October 02, 2019, 07:37:55 PM
The last batch of MMCs are temporary at YW as the 6 truly did need double deckers, when the electrics arrive the existing platinums will move and probably get branded

There's some at PB in the same fashion.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

John

Quote from: MasterPlan on October 02, 2019, 07:40:12 PM
There's some at PB in the same fashion.

None of the last 2 batches have the pinstripe between decks. The branded examples hide this a little

mikestone

Quote from: paulb1973 on October 02, 2019, 07:30:13 PM

I think there is a pic on Facebook of 7541 at Coventry garage, so presume all 75 are delivered now.
7541 seen in Leamington this afternoon.

Wolves256

Hello Tony
Any news on fleet numbers for YW electrics and Dundee Emeralds?

BK63 YWP

When are the electrics due? Is Coventry still getting single decker electrics?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

BN

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 09, 2019, 03:40:54 PM
And the emeralds?

Busboy105

I think the electrics are due in February.

Busboy105

Quote from: BN on December 09, 2019, 03:52:08 PM
And the emeralds?
The new emeralds are coming soon, I've read it somewhere but I can't remember where.

Tony

Coventry has never been getting single deck electrics.  Not sure where that ever came from

paulb1973

Quote from: Tony on December 09, 2019, 04:32:09 PM
Coventry has never been getting single deck electrics.  Not sure where that ever came from

I must say, I'm sure double decks for CV were mentioned right at the start of all this! (but somehow they became single deck along the way - even on my own notes I have them as single!).

Tony

The first one is going onto the production line this week

winston

Quote from: paulb1973 on December 09, 2019, 04:49:34 PM
I must say, I'm sure double decks for CV were mentioned right at the start of all this! (but somehow they became single deck along the way - even on my own notes I have them as single!).

It's probably because the ADL demo used at NXC was an BYD/ADL E200MMC EV

Tony

Fleetnumbers will be

E001-E019 (Yardley Wood)
E020-E029 (Coventry)

don

I'm pretty sure they were all listed as single deck at one point - not sure the source but possibly TfWM or its predecessor info. What publicity has NX issued on them?

The YW ones were confirmed on here as double deck City Boyos earlier in the year? I don't think the Coventrys have ever been confirmed as double decker until now.

Will the new Emeralds be standard of electric? And which ones are starting production (Dundee, Yardley Wood or Coventry.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

Quote from: don on December 09, 2019, 07:09:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they were all listed as single deck at one point - not sure the source but possibly TfWM or its predecessor info. What publicity has NX issued on them?

The YW ones were confirmed on here as double deck City Boyos earlier in the year? I don't think the Coventrys have ever been confirmed as double decker until now.

Will the new Emeralds be standard of electric? And which ones are starting production (Dundee, Yardley Wood or Coventry.

YW this week. The Dundee ones should start arriving within the next two weeks. They are the same as the existing Emeralds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk