News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Renumbering

Started by arrifirststage, December 10, 2014, 09:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrifirststage

I understand that the 38xx Scanias are being re numbered immediately into the 35xx block to make way for a batch of DAF pulsars from Arriva North West Ggreen Lane Garage.

Squirrel

Quote from: arrifirststage on December 10, 2014, 09:09:36 AM
I understand that the 38xx Scanias are being re numbered immediately into the 35xx block to make way for a batch of DAF pulsars from Arriva North West Ggreen Lane Garage.

Which Scanias and Pulsars for what depots?

John

Quote from: Squirrel on December 10, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

Which Scanias and Pulsars for what depots?

I guess the OmniLinks 3800-12 and the 3 ex-Centrebus Wright Solars 3813-5

Bob

Lets hope cannock dont get any more of the b#####d things

andy

I would imagine Wednesfield may get some judging by the clues given in the other thread.

Bob I would love to hear your reaction to Cannock getting more Pulsars at the expense of MPD's. I fear even you wouldn't know what to think.

But even you have to concede that Cannock's fleet is looking vastly superior to what it did this time 12 months ago? Despite your predictable slating of the Streetlites.

Squirrel

Quote from: andy on December 10, 2014, 11:35:35 PM
I would imagine Wednesfield may get some judging by the clues given in the other thread.

Bob I would love to hear your reaction to Cannock getting more Pulsars at the expense of MPD's. I fear even you wouldn't know what to think.

But even you have to concede that Cannock's fleet is looking vastly superior to what it did this time 12 months ago? Despite your predictable slating of the Streetlites.

I'd take whatever Bob says with a pinch of salt lol

Do Wednesfield have any services that would benefit from Pulsars?

Bob

The fleets looking superior yea,  apart from how slow they are at refurbishments. Theres still a load of shocking darts and as yet only one of the threadbare 3701-4 has received a retrim. But yea the fleets looking better

Ashley

Four for Wednesfield, this would release deckers somewhere in guessing. Four for Shrewsbury for the 164 id put money on it, 1 for Oswestry and four for leciester I think

broma1k

YN08 HZW-3809 noted in Birmingham on the 116 this lunchtime now renumbered 3509

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ashley on December 11, 2014, 10:40:10 AM
Four for Wednesfield, this would release deckers somewhere in guessing. Four for Shrewsbury for the 164 id put money on it, 1 for Oswestry and four for leciester I think

All but 4 Double Deckers will depart Wednesfield by 4th Jan 2015

Bob

Where they headed? Any possibility of cannock receiving a spare?

arrifirststage

Latest news is that 23 DAF Pulsars will be coming to Arriva Midlands.

PM

And 10 into the North East by the sounds of it, from Bootle.

Wonder what will be displacing them at Arriva North West as they still have older darts to replace?

BN

Quote from: arrifirststage on December 11, 2014, 06:21:36 PM
Latest news is that 23 DAF Pulsars will be coming to Arriva Midlands.

BN

Quote from: Ashley on December 11, 2014, 10:40:10 AM

Not quite. 4 for Wednesfield is correct, not the rest. Due mid Jan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk