News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Yellow Trident

Started by Beano2211, May 21, 2014, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beano2211

I saw an all over yellow trident on the Foleshill Rd this morning with De Courcey fleetnames. This evening it was on the premises of 'Vital Signz' on Lockhurst Lane, I think it was a 'V' reg.

Beano2211

It was still there this evening, it has a full rear advert now, I couldn't see the sides.

Ben

Quote from: Beano2211 on May 23, 2014, 01:44:11 AM
It was still there this evening, it has a full rear advert now, I couldn't see the sides.
I'm not sure which vehicle it is, however the vehicle I believe you are referring to now has an all over advert for the local charity "Zoe's place". The livery looks wonderful and it is a brilliant cause for DeCourcey to be supporting.

Yesterday it was out on 360, I couldn't grab a photo at the time but hopefully somebody else has/will :)

t.w.moore

The bus in question  arrived in London red, re-regd as MJI 3751, fleet N0. 818,  it was one of the six ex London Tridents purchased last summer and was the last to be reconditioned at the Rowley Road depot. Mike de Courcey has 18 ex London Tridents in service. The buss was launched on 21st June as a Zoe's Place Baby Hospice bus. It is in service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk