News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Deletion notices

Started by Tony, May 18, 2014, 09:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

The way LS has set the forum up means anyone who does not post for some time receives a notice advising that if they do not post within 30 days their account will be deleted.

If you receive one of these but still wish to remain a member, but have nothing to post, please just go to the mechanics hust and post a message just saying 'I'm still here' or something similar

Liverpool Street

Looking at the settings page for that Tone, I think it's reset itself to 14 inactivity & 14 wait days so 28 total notice period if your postcount is less then 10. It keeps reverting back so until I back-up and re-update the mod it'll be:

28 TOTAL days until scheduled for deletion.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

LiamthebusGuy

So, just to get this straight, If I don't post for 14 days, you start watching my account and at the end of the 14 days watch period, I get deleted?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Liam on June 24, 2015, 03:10:53 PM
So, just to get this straight, If I don't post for 14 days, you start watching my account and at the end of the 14 days watch period, I get deleted?

28 days and your account will be gone, if your post count is less then 10.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk