News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

my avtar is the same also can not inseret  quote also spell check not working
diamond 8\10/125/292

Liverpool Street

it seems the bug is back
saying again the theme is in the wrong directionary
ill call my lad and see if he'll help
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

BK63 YWP

@Liverpool Street  (don't know if it has tagged you) noticed the tagging people in posts with @ isn't working

Where it guesses the tag
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Squiz1971

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 22, 2016, 09:55:48 PM
And me
I have had the same message too when retrying to upload my avatar as like a few of us have a black box with a cross in it where our avatars should be

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Chris on February 24, 2016, 07:22:57 PM
@Liverpool Street  (don't know if it has tagged you) noticed the tagging people in posts with @ isn't working

Where it guesses the tag

@Chris Have just tagged someone and the predictive list has reappeared, so hopefully it may not be long till the site is working correctly again .

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Liverpool Street

@Jon
Have a look at this avatar issue when you get half a chance
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Jay

Quote from: Liverpool Street on March 10, 2016, 12:57:34 AM
@Jon
Have a look at this avatar issue when you get half a chance

yes i am working on it i will let you know when
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Liverpool Street

@Jon no problem mate thanks for your help
until it cought fire

Jay

My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Stu

@Liverpool Street , the problem appears to be that the 'attachments' directory (where uploaded avatars and attachments are stored) does not exist.

I don't have access to the webserver, so can't check this out or fix it myself.

EDIT: having examined the server paths, I believe the attachments directory is misconfigured. I have added a new path (which I believe should be correct as per the current SMF configuration), and uploading a new avatar appears to have worked.
This probably means that all previous uploaded attachments and avatars are lost though.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Stu on March 10, 2016, 07:17:06 PM
@Liverpool Street , the problem appears to be that the 'attachments' directory (where uploaded avatars and attachments are stored) does not exist.

I don't have access to the webserver, so can't check this out or fix it myself.

EDIT: having examined the server paths, I believe the attachments directory is misconfigured. I have added a new path (which I believe should be correct as per the current SMF configuration), and uploading a new avatar appears to have worked.
This probably means that all previous uploaded attachments and avatars are lost though.

Just uploaded a new photo it worked :)

X10 Gornal Wood

RS

London Euston

BK63 YWP

Quote from: RS on March 10, 2016, 09:42:05 PM
Mine aint working

@RS you need to either reupload your old one or upload a new one :)

X10 Gornal Wood

Liverpool Street

Thank you a lot @Stu and @Jon for your continued hard work.
until it cought fire

Squiz1971

successfully re-uploaded my avatar well done to the guys for getting the site avatars up & running again  ;D ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk