News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond East Midlands (formerly Midland Classic)

Started by bahumbug, May 14, 2012, 08:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: StourValley98 on January 02, 2019, 05:45:26 AM
The last I heard was that it was out of service with issues or something along those lines.
Cheers for the reply. I hope it's nothing too serious! If she's on her last legs, then I think a trip to Burton is soon in order. Frankly, I'd be devastated if she was withdrawn.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Solo1

On ukbuses it says R2NEG  withdrawn but it might be just off the rd

I was in the City Centre in the Evening Peak tonight:
55 in Stevensons livery was on Smallbrook Queensway on the JL1 to John Lewis in Redditch.
An Optare Metrocity was on the A52 at Old Square where it terminated, is this no longer an NX route @Tony, I thought it was being operated by BC?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: 2206 on January 02, 2019, 07:34:56 PM
55 in Stevensons livery was on Smallbrook Queensway on the JL1 to John Lewis in Redditch.
An Optare Metrocity was on the A52 at Old Square where it terminated, is this no longer an NX route @Tony, I thought it was being operated by BC?
@2206 I could be wrong but I think MD do it Monday-Friday and NX do it Saturday and Sunday if that helps
also after its done the JL1 in Birmingham it will go to Perry Barr and complete one round trip of the X11 and head back to the garage

Kevin

Quote from: 2206 on January 02, 2019, 07:34:56 PM

Think they duplicate it, saw both running together early morning 27th Dec
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

mikestone

The 11 reg  E400s are H45/26+4F.

Wright liberator

Anyone know how many vehicles are on rt X12 burton to Sutton Coldfield on a Saturday ? Seen on rt X12 today fleet no. 78,81 as its last day of midland classic running service into West Midlands

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Wright liberator on April 27, 2019, 11:39:36 AM
Anyone know how many vehicles are on rt X12 burton to Sutton Coldfield on a Saturday ? Seen on rt X12 today fleet no. 78,81 as its last day of midland classic running service into West Midlands

They interwork all day so should keep on changing, 89 will be the next one as per vehicle tracking

Wright liberator

Ok thanks so they'll be more than 3 buses on x12 then ?

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Wright liberator on April 27, 2019, 12:37:59 PM
Ok thanks so they'll be more than 3 buses on x12 then ?

Should be yes, just keep watching https://bustimes.org/services/x12-burton-lichfield-sutton-coldfield as they should show up on there upon being logged onto the route in Burton

Wright liberator

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on April 27, 2019, 01:17:09 PM
Should be yes, just keep watching https://bustimes.org/services/x12-burton-lichfield-sutton-coldfield as they should show up on there upon being logged onto the route in Burton
.                      Ok thanks never knew there was a page like that really useful

I love Walsall buses

Enviro 200 was on the X12 today fleetnumber 3

mikestone

R2NEG reported to have gone to Mike James on the Derby Bus Depot site.

DJ

Quote from: mikestone on April 29, 2019, 09:37:36 PM
R2NEG reported to have gone to Mike James on the Derby Bus Depot site.

The same one who ran 'North Warwickshire Travel', which was banned?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

mikestone

Presumably in his capacity as a dealer as it says he has taken the Gemini.s too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk