News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

late running diamonds

Started by the trainbasher, May 02, 2014, 06:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

A 2 and 2L running in convoy this morning going past Baxter College heading into Kidderminster their supposed to be half an hour apart.

Cedric

Quote from: Reece on January 27, 2016, 11:00:07 AM
A 2 and 2L running in convoy this morning going past Baxter College heading into Kidderminster their supposed to be half an hour.
heavy traffic  on  the comberton road  and comberton hill   being caused by  the Worcester road roadworks  traffic  cutting through the spennels  valley  road  to avoid build up on chester road south.   this was  at  peak time , so that could have delayed   one of them on there outbound  run   
diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

At 10:05 this morning I saw a 2 and 2L running in convoy heading into Kidderminster there should be a half hour gap.

Trident 4194

Trident 4194

Both nx and diamond 4s were very late this morning.

Reece

16:35 4A Kidderminster Circular did not show up I presume the following 17:30 and 18:00 1 to Rifle Range did not show as it is the same bus because the 1 and 4A interwork.

Trident 4194

The 7:08 142 from Halesowen turned up at 7:35 with the 7:48 on time.

Trident 4194

2 142 in convoy this morning

Kevin

First 68 of the day, already 15 late
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Kevin

And again.... 68 turns up at Perry Barr somehow on time for the second journey of the day and somehow from the direction of the route, blissfully unaware someone's still waiting here for the first journey

I wouldn't mind but the evening journeys are annoyingly reliable, this first morning run would be perfect for me to get to work if it a) actually ran and b) if it does, at least within 10 mins of the schedule
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on March 14, 2017, 08:07:41 AM
And again.... 68 turns up at Perry Barr somehow on time for the second journey of the day and somehow from the direction of the route, blissfully unaware someone's still waiting here for the first journey

I wouldn't mind but the evening journeys are annoyingly reliable, this first morning run would be perfect for me to get to work if it a) actually ran and b) if it does, at least within 10 mins of the schedule

Diamond late?! That never happens @Kevin ;)

Trident 4194

2 4Hs and 2 002s were in convoy earlier this morning

Trident 4194

There were 3 diamond 4H in Convoy and 2 nx in convoy about 12:10

John

Was strange seeing the 108 still running at 11am today

Trident 4194

12 broke down then got going again running 20 mins late

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk