News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Lukeee on December 21, 2016, 10:51:01 PM
Tricky one to spot, only noticeable difference is the passenger seats

& the camera by the desto' screen on the originals.

Steveminor

Different colour dash as well

Lukeee

Also Network west midlands stickers in the front windscreen on the newer ones

Westy

Is Thandi running Monday to Friday service today as Im sure I saw a 311 earlier, but everyone else is on Saturday service?

DJ

Quote from: Westy on December 28, 2016, 12:58:47 PM
Is Thandi running Monday to Friday service today as Im sure I saw a 311 earlier, but everyone else is on Saturday service?

I just sent off an email through the contact form on their website, I'll let you know if I hear anything back. I'd check myself since the route is a minute walk from my doorstep but I'm currently with family over the other side of Dudley.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Quote from: Westy on December 28, 2016, 12:58:47 PM
Social Travel are operating a normal Monday to Friday service (they don't operate on Saturdays), out on the 11C today. Discount Travel Solution and Sunny Travel also are operating a normal Monday to Friday service. On the 966 and 71 today. @Westy
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

Quote from: mikestone on July 02, 2016, 09:49:18 AM
The traffic commisioner has permitted them to arrange for Gurmal Singh Soomal PD1089639 to run them, which seems to be effectively authorising them to do what had resulted in the PI in the first place! Wasn't Gurmal the owner of midland bus company who ran blue caryle darts & 1 paxton dart

the trainbasher

Thandi have registered the Walsall 37 - PD1060316/11 is the service registration on Vosa

3/4/17 it starts

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

How often will tbe 37 run wonder if he coming of the 311/3 or 334 reduced

Westy

Interesting it's going to be numbered as the 37.

Would have expected it to be the 337.

BusFan94

Hmm now I will have to decide between NXWM, Sandwell Travel and Thandi to get me to Willenhall
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

the trainbasher

311/334 is having timetable alterations, with another licence registering the 311 too

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 15, 2017, 08:47:20 PM
311/334 is having timetable alterations, with another licence registering the 311 too
wonder if they are reducing the 2 services

BusFan94

It looks like Thandi are playing dirty with Sandwell Travel I've seen this happen now for a couple weeks but haven't posted anything because maybe it was a fluke and just one driver but no.The first driver kept speeding up or slowing down to delay Thandi and if THIER was a Sandwell Travel bus on stand going to Walsall the driver would go down the 79 stops and cut up the Sandwell Travel bus. The second driver who used to be ok has now decided to arrive early at Darlo and waits  for the 333X to come on stand which bearing in mind the driver sat THIER for over three minutes after arriving at 07:47 and leaving at 07:50 or 07:51 which p's  me off. Now I'm not saying  Sandwell Travel are off the hook because sometimes the one driver always tell me to hurry up when getting off after going in front of the Thandi bus to beat into Walsall. But from what I've noticed it is mainly Thandi causing mischieve.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk