News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on September 09, 2016, 07:30:10 PM
How do centro hate nx?

Booking drivers for some bullsh*t reason more often than not.

They booked a driver the other day for not having his hi vis on when he got out the cab, despite not actually disembarking the bus. Never see them do anything to Diamond when they sit on an unloading stand for 7 minutes whilst they change driver, nor when they park over 2 bays on the patch at MH.

karl724223

Quote from: Dom on September 09, 2016, 07:33:16 PM
Booking drivers for some bullsh*t reason more often than not.

They booked a driver the other day for not having his hi vis on when he got out the cab, despite not actually disembarking the bus. Never see them do anything to Diamond when they sit on an unloading stand for 7 minutes whilst they change driver, nor when they park over 2 bays on the patch at MH.
there are certain centro clowns that are very anti nx and book nx drivers for doing things and don't book other operators for doing exactly the same thing

Dom

Quote from: karl724223 on September 09, 2016, 07:48:58 PM
there are certain centro clowns that are very anti nx and book nx drivers for doing things and don't book other operators for doing exactly the same thing

Like I've said to drivers and inspectors in the past, Centro sorry TFWM (as they insist on being called) are just a group of bullies 

karl724223

Quote from: Dom on September 09, 2016, 07:53:50 PM
Like I've said to drivers and inspectors in the past, Centro sorry TFWM (as they insist on being called) are just a group of bullies
they don't know what my job is but there clipboard says I'm doing it wrong

Dom

Quote from: karl724223 on September 09, 2016, 07:57:59 PM
they don't know what my job is but there clipboard says I'm doing it wrong

Exactly. Bullies. They wouldn't be able to do your job if they tried!

the trainbasher

Have you ever thought that their booking of drivers isn't a grudge against a company but a case of protecting their staff, the bus operators staff, the general public and any contractors in a little thing called Health and Safety.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 09, 2016, 08:55:11 PM
Have you ever thought that their booking of drivers isn't a grudge against a company but a case of protecting their staff, the bus operators staff, the general public and any contractors in a little thing called Health and Safety.

Too many nxsupporters

winston

Quote from: Trident 4194 on September 09, 2016, 09:05:02 PM
Too many nxsupporters

At least they're consistent, some people change their alegence more often than their underpants.....

Dom

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 09, 2016, 08:55:11 PM

So not wearing your hi-vis but not having left the vehicle, you think that is health and safety?!

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on September 09, 2016, 09:05:02 PM
Too many nxsupporters

Yet I've stood up for Thandi before, and quite often chose the 334 over the 34 when travelling to school

Solo1

PD1060316/9 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, THANDI BUS & COACH DEPOT, ABBERLEY STREET, SMETHWICK, B66 2QL

Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Bradford Place Walsall
Finish Point: Dudley Bus Station
Via: Wednesbury
Service Number: 311
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 02-NOV-2016
Other Details: Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Solo1 on October 24, 2016, 04:02:27 PM
PD1060316/9 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, THANDI BUS & COACH DEPOT, ABBERLEY STREET, SMETHWICK, B66 2QL

Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Bradford Place Walsall
Service Number: 311
Effective Date: 02-NOV-2016
Other Details: Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays

How long for this time?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Westy

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 24, 2016, 07:08:51 PM
How long for this time?

Hope TfWM kept the last lot of bus stop flags in storage?

Westy

They're still operating the 311 despite the timetables & flags being amended to remove reference to 311.

Stuharris 6360

PD1060316/10 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, THANDI BUS & COACH DEPOT, ABBERLEY STREET, SMETHWICK, B66 2QL

Registration Accepted
    Starting Point: Walsall, Bradford Place, Stand X
    Service Number: 313
    Effective Date: 02-JAN-2017
    Other Details: Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays

Why can't they call these services 11 & 13 like the other services on that route?

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk