News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Is there any buses in a Finesse Coaches livery, as I only see Thandi's on 311, even though Finesse legally operate the service?

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Westy on June 07, 2016, 10:28:47 PM
Is there any buses in a Finesse Coaches livery, as I only see Thandi's on 311, even though Finesse legally operate the service?

That's where I got confused. It's like with Corporate Travel. They operate the 335 in Thandi livery.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 07, 2016, 10:43:27 PM
That's where I got confused. It's like with Corporate Travel. They operate the 335 in Thandi livery.

Am i not right in thinking that is a bus operates on say the 335, then it needs the legals on the side of the bus to state Corporate Travel??
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Michael Bevan

T840MAK

Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

Westy

mikestone

The traffic commisioner has permitted them to arrange for Gurmal Singh Soomal PD1089639 to run them, which seems to be effectively authorising them to do what had resulted in the PI in the first place! 

winston

Quote from: mikestone on July 02, 2016, 09:49:18 AM
The traffic commisioner has permitted them to arrange for Gurmal Singh Soomal PD1089639 to run them, which seems to be effectively authorising them to do what had resulted in the PI in the first place!

So in other words, they've received no punishment & the whole process was a waste of time

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on July 02, 2016, 11:01:45 AM
So in other words, they've received no punishment & the whole process was a waste of time

They broke the law and only get a slap on the wrist, and it has no real effect on them at all. If other companies had done that, they would have ended up loosing there licences!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BusFan94

There buses are clean the drivers are friendly they are cheap boarded one two months ago from Walsall to Darlaston it was T66 NND a new Chanted Nimbus Dart Elf the ride was Comfy  then stopped at ASDA then boarded a NXWM 79 which the driver was ignorant of the fact a baby and mum had got on and pulled Thandi wait
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Gareth

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 10, 2016, 04:10:27 PM
There buses are clean the drivers are friendly they are cheap boarded one two months ago from Walsall to Darlaston it was T66 NND a new Chanted Nimbus Dart Elf the ride was Comfy  then stopped at ASDA then boarded a NXWM 79 which the driver was ignorant of the fact a baby and mum had got on and pulled Thandi wait

Please, please, please use punctuation marks. All keyboards have them no matter what device you are using. Every post you do seriously hurts my brain. Thank you!

Busman Jamie

John

Busman Jamie

It's been on 335 the past week so don't know what happened to Y851TGH, I noticed today it still has the Dennis plaxton badges on the rear bumper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk