News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Re the 311 change, does this mean it will be operated initially with Thandi vehicles, then swop to Finesse Coaches vehicles on 13 March?

If it's all the same company, why didn't they licence it under Finesse in the first place?

(I guess I can use Swift PAYGO on Finesse too?)

Quote from: Westy on February 12, 2016, 08:28:36 PM
Re the 311 change, does this mean it will be operated initially with Thandi vehicles, then swop to Finesse Coaches vehicles on 13 March?

If it's all the same company, why didn't they licence it under Finesse in the first place?

(I guess I can use Swift PAYGO on Finesse too?)
Quote from: Tony on January 29, 2016, 08:22:30 AM
An to be fair the Thandi companies do stay as seperate companies with the correct vehicles operating the correct registrations in recent years.

The only reason I include them in one big fleetlist on the main site is to the average bus watcher they look identical
@Westy they are two seperate Thandi companies
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

Anyone tried Thandi yet on the 311?

Seems alright so far, even gone to the trouble of producing leaflets as well.

Only thing I'm not sure is whether it registered my Swift Payg or not, as I didnt hear a beep!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Westy on February 23, 2016, 04:59:41 PM
Anyone tried Thandi yet on the 311?

Seems alright so far, even gone to the trouble of producing leaflets as well.

Only thing I'm not sure is whether it registered my Swift Payg or not, as I didnt hear a beep!

The service only began today didn't it?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Saw two on my way home today before I saw a NXWM one! What's the frequency supposed to be?

Seemed fairly full actually, which wasn't surprising seeing as they were both at least 10 minutes before a NXWM one at 5 o'clock

Westy

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 23, 2016, 05:08:08 PM
The service only began today didn't it?

According to the leaflet, yes.

Dom

Just seen my first Thandi 311 just. Looks practically full looks a good move to me.

Westy

Is there a glossy leaflet for the 334 as well?

Dom

Quote from: Westy on February 26, 2016, 06:12:10 PM
Is there a glossy leaflet for the 334 as well?

Is there one for the 311?

Westy

the trainbasher

Has the 311 started and anyone got the times for it?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

ARBB

Thandi 311 comes up castle hill into Birmingham street unloads then enters bus station. Doesn't go round to stand and leaves straight up porters field in front of NX 311

Dom

Quote from: pndriver on March 09, 2016, 03:52:11 PM
Thandi 311 comes up castle hill into Birmingham street unloads then enters bus station. Doesn't go round to stand and leaves straight up porters field in front of NX 311

No it doesn't. Im sorry but ive seen plenty of Thandi 311 that are normally on stand for 3 mins before leaving! They don't leave in front of NX either. It may just be a coincidence that when you saw it it was infront of the NX one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk