News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryliner

@Busman Jamie @Solo1 - Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if MX54 BLU / HV52 WTD / HV52 WTF / Y152 NLK / Y663 NLO have been repainted in to the Thandi Travel livery yet (i believe that Y661 NLO has already been repainted).

Busman Jamie

Y663NLO is in fleet liverey, was on 334 Saturday, i clocked a caetano nimbus in a purple/silver liverey (I think) also on 334 Saturday

countryliner

@Busman Jamie - Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. The Dennis Dart Caetano Nimbus that you saw in purple and silver livery was probably either HV52 WTD or HV52 WTF which are still in their previous livery from Faresaver Buses in Wiltshire.

PM

Quote from: Busman Jamie on January 11, 2016, 04:48:07 PM
Y663NLO is in fleet liverey, was on 334 Saturday, i clocked a caetano nimbus in a purple/silver liverey (I think) also on 334 Saturday
Summary:

MX54BLU white, HV52's silver and purple and Y661/3 repainted into fleet colours, Y152NLK seen last week still in New Horizon livery awaiting repaint.

Busman Jamie

No problems, also Y661NLO has no fleet mame on whereas Y663 does

countryliner

@Busman Jamie @DiamondDart - Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

PM

BX54 DK(A) (not 100% sure which member of the batch) onto fleet strength, painted.

countryliner

@DiamondDart - Thanks for the info. That is interesting to hear. Thandi seem to have a very large fleet of buses (they now have at least 13 vehicles) even though they only have a PVR of 7 vehicles. BX54 DKA is a 9.3m Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer which is quite a rare type of vehicle as not many of them have been built to this length. Also do you know if it still has two doors or has it been converted to single door.

PM

Quote from: countryliner on January 22, 2016, 04:18:05 AM
@DiamondDart - Thanks for the info. That is interesting to hear. Thandi seem to have a very large fleet of buses (they now have at least 13 vehicles) even though they only have a PVR of 7 vehicles. BX54 DKA is a 9.3m Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer which is quite a rare type of vehicle as not many of them have been built to this length. Also do you know if it still has two doors or has it been converted to single door.

1 door

winston

PD1060316/7 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, 3 HAMPSTEAD GLADE, HALESOWEN, B63 3DZ
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between BILSTON BUS STATION and WALSALL (BRADFORD PLACE) given service number 334 effective from 16-Mar-2016.

PD1060316/8 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, 3 HAMPSTEAD GLADE, HALESOWEN, B63 3DZ
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Walsall, Bradford Place, Stand X and Dudley Bus Station given service number 311 effective from 17-Mar-2016.

PD1072806/15 - FINESSE COACHES LTD, THE BUS AND COACH DEPOT, ABBERLEY STREET, SMETHWICK, B66 2QL
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Walsall, Bradford Place, Stand X
Finish Point: Dudley Bus Station
Via: Wendsbury
Service Number: 311
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 17-MAR-2016
Other Details: Monday to Friday, no service on bank holidays.

Westy

Wish they make their mind up!

Who is ' Finesse Coaches' ?

winston

Quote from: Westy on January 22, 2016, 12:13:31 PM
Wish they make their mind up!

Who is ' Finesse Coaches' ?

@Westy another Thandi License

Dom

That's brave coming off the 334! Opens the door for NX though

winston

Quote from: WN on January 22, 2016, 02:00:18 PM
That's brave coming off the 334! Opens the door for NX though

Or potentially Diamond, I expect they may have just switched the registration to another license which is yet to be published

Dom

Quote from: Winston on January 22, 2016, 02:08:22 PM
Or potentially Diamond, I expect they may have just switched the registration to another license which is yet to be published

Personally I'd be surprised if Diamond went on there. Maybe because if the 311 is unpopular ( Which personally I doubt) then they have nothing plus they have quite a loyal customer Base on the 334. They could even be renumbering to the 34?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk