News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

First Manchester finally gets OFT clearance for Finglands takeover

Started by Ashley, January 27, 2014, 05:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Greetings

Sadly I can't post the link via my mobile but there is an article in tonight's edition of the Manchester Evening News regarding the £50,000 takeover deal of Finglands services and premises and temporary use of the existing Finglands fleet. The deal has finally recieved clearance from the Office of Fair Trading.

First have dedicated some 13 plate Volvo B7RLE/Wright Eclipse Urban 2's for use on the services taken over from Finglands. These vehicles have high-backed leather seating and have been used in South and West Yorkshire since new so these vehicles along with what I imagine would be some double deckers should cascade to the operation

winston

Quote from: Ashley on January 27, 2014, 05:47:45 PM
Greetings

Sadly I can't post the link via my mobile but there is an article in tonight's edition of the Manchester Evening News regarding the £50,000 takeover deal of Finglands services and premises and temporary use of the existing Finglands fleet. The deal has finally recieved clearance from the Office of Fair Trading.

First have dedicated some 13 plate Volvo B7RLE/Wright Eclipse Urban 2's for use on the services taken over from Finglands. These vehicles have high-backed leather seating and have been used in South and West Yorkshire since new so these vehicles along with what I imagine would be some double deckers should cascade to the operation

They also have a fleet of 13 plate Streetlites sat around at Bolton depot? waiting for OFT clearance before moving in to the new Rusholme operation and are currently repainting 12 x ex Glasgow Tridents/Presidents also for the former Finglands operation. With the B7RLE / Streetlites & Tridents that will replace the entire Finglands fleet

StourportSam

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk