News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

A BY Omnilink is shown in Ladywood working the 8, on Nightmare Tennants, Slum Landlords.

BusFan94

6748 Seen on Midlands Today opening Credits where they mentioned a bus for the blind people  and another Platty in the background
1850 and 6749 there too and I think 1762 as I saw a red and white Explise Urban In the back ground could have been an Urban 2 though
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Jack

The rear end of a Crimson Omnilink, presumably 7032, was shown at the Belgrave Middleway crossover with Bristol Road, working the 8.

Was on the Central News earlier tonight about people busking at the Bristol Road crossover with Belgrave Middleway.

JoNi

Black and white film of Wolverhampton town centre in days gone by including buses in BBC Midlands News feature on revamping of City. Trolleybus wires in evidence. Presume will feature on news programme tonight.

Will

YX09 FLN just been on EastEnders which is now owned by Midland Classic
Stourbridge   125

MW

Not on live TV, and no doubt already reported in this thread. Watching series 1 of Line of Duty on Netflix. Noticed 1537 as well as other NXWM vehicles (and former vehicles).

Looks like the exterior shots are all filmed in Birmingham.

Liberator9

Quote from: MW on March 21, 2017, 09:28:09 PM
Not on live TV, and no doubt already reported in this thread. Watching series 1 of Line of Duty on Netflix. Noticed 1537 as well as other NXWM vehicles (and former vehicles).

Looks like the exterior shots are all filmed in Birmingham.

Yeah Series 1 primarily all filmed in Birmingham; 2, 3 and 4 all in Belfast. Excellent series I find; enjoy!

the trainbasher

Van Hool coach just in shot on RT HD

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Jack

On Series 5 Episode 1 of Can't Pay? We'll take it away! There is a 50 Branded E400 MMC on Maypole Island heading towards Kings Heath.

Adam 404

NXC University branded Enviro 400 & Stagecoach Gold Solo SR feature in Escape to the Country - People leaving Leamington Spa for Cornwall.

markcf83

One of Go Ahead London's Mercedes Citaros featured in the background of an interview on BBC 2's Daily Politics as two journalists were being spoken to in Westminster this lunchtime.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Jay

ex nxwm b7 4101 now green bus 301 (i think) was on midlands today
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Tony

The one show are out filming a piece on the Outer Circle today, hopefully to be shown in June.

Arthur Smith has been travelling a full circuit of the 11A on 4521. If they use the clip of 3225 leaving AG garage you will see me driving it.

Mike K

Quote from: Jon on May 23, 2017, 02:14:05 PM
ex nxwm b7 4101 now green bus 301 (i think) was on midlands today

Being used to ferry away illegal workers following an anti modern slavery operation - most bizarre.

Stuharris 6360

Did any one see the footage of Russell's Hall hospital on Midlands Today on Friday, was good to see 1640 again. As usual footage bang up to date (not).
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk